End user agreement for Liquefaction Analysis Program (NovoLiq)
NovoLiq End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. BY DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE, OR USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND/OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
The Product is Copyright 2009 "Novo Tech Software". You may use and distribute it according to this License Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions stated in this agreement, please remove the Product from your system. By incorporating the Product in your work or distributing the Product to others you implicitly agree to these license terms.
1. "NovoLiq" or "Software" refers to Novo Tech Software"s program, in each case, supplied by "Novo Tech Software" herewith, and corresponding documentation, associated media, and online or electronic documentation.
2. "Trial Version" means a free version of the Software for personal use only, so identified, to be used in one computer only and for a period of 14 days. The Trial Version is fully functional with no restrictions compared to the registered version.
3. "Registered Version" means a version which has been bought from "Novo Tech Software".
THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHORS NOR "NOVO TECH SOFTWARE" WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES AND LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
1. ONLY FOR NovoLiq TRIAL VERSION he NovoLiq Trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in ANY WAY.
2. The NovoLiq Trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of "Novo Tech Software".
3. The NovoLiq Trial version allows the user to publish its work according to the license agreement, but neither "Novo Tech Software" nor any member of the company can be held liable for the content or accuracy of the publication.
4. You may use the accompanying Product free of charge for a period of 14 days for the sole purpose of evaluating the Product. If, after 7 days, you wish to continue using this Product, you are required to purchase it. In other case, you are required to remove this Product, in its entirety, from all computers on which it is installed.
5. You shall not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the Product except as provided in this Agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this Agreement.
ONLY FOR NovoLiq REGISTERED VERSION
1. You may install and use the Software on a single computer; OR install and store the Software on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install the Software on your other computers over an internal network, provided you have a license for each separate computer on which the Software is installed and run. A license for the Software may not be shared, installed or used concurrently on different computers.
2. The NovoLiq Registered version allows the registered user to publish its work according to the license agreement, but neither "Novo Tech Software" nor any member of the company can be held liable for the content or accuracy of the publication.
3. The NovoLiq Registered version guaranties to the registered user free updates for a whole version cycle and for at least 12 (twelve) months.
4. You shall not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the Product except as provided in this Agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this Agreement.
This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it by destroying the program, the documentation and copies thereof. This license will also terminate if you fail to comply with any terms or conditions of this agreement. You agree upon such termination to destroy all copies of the program and of the documentation, or return them to the author.
OTHER RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
All other rights and restrictions not specifically granted in this license are reserved by us. If you have any questions regarding this agreement, please write to support@NovoTechSoftware.com
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.