|Navigation » Cottonwood Software » download Awesome Cows in Kansas City Screen Saver free|
Desktop design > Screensavers > Clocks & art |
Desktop design > Screensavers > Sceneries
Awesome Cows in Kansas City Screen Saver 1.0
Screen saver with photos of the parade of artisitic cows in Kansas City
Use this security logo:
Awesome Cows in Kansas City Screen Saver manufacturer description
CowParade enthusiasts will love this screen saver with photos from the parade of artistic cows in Kansas City. These are cow statues done by local artists with different themes, usually involving a play on words. All photos are 800x600 high-quality images (a 1024x768 version is also available, see our web site). Other features include transition effects, black and white mode, password use, and extract photos as wallpaper, including built-in wallpaper cycling every hour or every day. This Lite version with 5 photos is free, a Gold Edition has 60 photos and may be purchased at Awesome-Screens.com
Free download Awesome Cows in Kansas City Screen Saver 1.0
Awesome Cows in Kansas City Screen Saver video tutorials
Tutorial not found. Let know us about any useful video tutorial.
What is new in 1.0 changeinfo log
Given stickers for Awesome Cows in Kansas City Screen Saver & download buttons
NOTE: move cursor over buttons to get html sources.
||Smarter Choice award means that the price for the value and functions of Awesome Cows in Kansas City Screen Saver product is rational. Don't pay more than is necessary for the other software. This price is good.
||DownloadAtlas.com guarantees that Awesome Cows in Kansas City Screen Saver was tested by antivirus program and is absolutely clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including computer viruses, adware, trojans, spyware, rootkits, badware and other malicious and unwanted software.
cows_in_kc.zip - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > WISE0001.DLL - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > PROGRESS.DLL - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > FILE0009.DAT - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > W32INST.DLL - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > INSTALL README.TXT - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > FILE0001.DAT - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > FILE0002.DAT - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > FILE0003.DAT - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > FILE0004.DAT - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > FILE0005.DAT - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > FILE0006.DAT - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > UNWISE32.EXE - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > VISIT AWESOME-SCREENS ON THE WEB.URL - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > BUY THE GOLD EDITION NOW!.URL - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > FILE_ID.DIZ - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > README.TXT - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > SSCONFIG.EXE - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > AWESOME COWS IN KANSAS CITY LITE 800.SCR - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > SNBD6W9S.DLL - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > FILE0007.DAT - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Setup.EXE > ZIP > FILE0008.DAT - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > FILE_ID.DIZ - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > Readme.txt - CLEAN
cows_in_kc.zip > ZIP > pad_file.xml - CLEAN
Do you like Awesome Cows in Kansas City Screen Saver ? Move mouse cursor over the buttons and just copy one of those links, paste the code you copied right where you want on your blog or website.
Awesome Cows in Kansas City Screen Saver permissions
As the exclusive copyright holder for this program, Cottonwood Software
authorizes distribution only in accordance with the following restrictions.
This package is defined as containing all the material listed in the Packing
List section of the enclosed documentation file(s). If any files listed in
the Packing List section, or the documentation file itself, are missing, then
the package is not complete and distribution is forbidden. Please contact
us to obtain a complete package suitable for distribution.
This package - including all related program files and documentation files -
CANNOT be modified in any way and must be distributed as a complete package,
Small additions to the package, such as the introductory or installation
batch files used by many shareware disk vendors, are acceptable.
Many BBSs customarily add a small text file (advertisement) to each archived
file. This text file describes the BBS and tells people that the file was
downloaded from that particular BBS. Other BBSs add a small one-line message
with their BBS name and phone number into the compressed file, which will
display when the file is uncompressed. Either of these methods of mentioning
your BBS are acceptable and may be used, provided the program and
documentation is otherwise unmodified and complete.
No price or other compensation may be charged for this package. A distribution
fee may be charged for the cost of the diskette, shipping and handling, as long
as the total (per disk) does not exceed US $8.00 in the U.S. and Canada, or US
Disk Sets & CD-ROMs:
This package CANNOT be sold as part of some other inclusive package. Nor can
it be included in any commercial software packaging offer, without a written
agreement from Cottonwood Software.
ASP Approved Vendors who wish to distribute this package as part of a
collection (such as PsL's MegaDisk set, or a CD-ROM package) may do so
provided that all the other restrictions are met.
Vendors (non-ASP Vendor Members) who wish to distribute this package as part
of a collection (such as PsL's MegaDisk set, or a CD-ROM package) must obtain
permission from Cottonwood Software prior to beginning such a distribution.
If you wish to add any of our programs to a CD-ROM or other collection, please
check the release date of the version you have. If the version is over twelve
(12) months old then please contact us to ensure that you have the most
Disk-of-the-Month (or Subscription) Distribution:
If you would like to distribute this package as a Disk-of-the-Month, or as
part of a subscription or monthly service, then the following restrictions
ASP Associate (Disk Vendor) Members in good standing are hereby given
permission to distribute this package under the Disk-of-the-Month style
Others (non-ASP Members) must contact us in advance to ensure that you have
the most current version of the software.
You cannot use a Disk-of-the-Month distribution to use up your inventory of
old (out of date) disks. Only current versions may be shipped as Disk-of-
A PRINTED User's Guide may not be reproduced in whole or in part, using
any means, without the written permission of Cottonwood Software. In other
words, the disk-based documentation may not be distributed in PRINTED
This package cannot be "rented" or "leased" to others.
You may not list any of our products in advertisements, catalogs, or other
literature which describes our products as "FREE SOFTWARE". Shareware is
"Try-Before-You-Buy" software, it is not free.
Cottonwood Software prohibits the distribution of outdated versions of this
package, without written permission from Cottonwood Software. If the version
you have is over twelve (12) months old, please contact us to ensure that
you have the most current version.
Licensee shall not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program
except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
U.S. Government Information: Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S.
Government of the computer software and documentation in this package shall
be subject to the restricted rights applicable to commercial computer
software as set forth in subdivision (b)(3)(ii) of the Rights in Technical
Data and Computer Software clause at 252.227-7013 (DFARS 52.227-7013).
The Contractor/manufacturer is Cottonwood Software, 231 Rainbow Dr., PMB 13166,
Livingston TX, 77399
Cottonwood Software reserves the right to deny permission to any distributor
at any time, for any reason. If permission is denied, any remaining (unsold)
copies of this program must be deleted or destroyed, with the exception of
unsold CD-ROMS containing the program as a part of a collection.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Cottonwood Software.
Please Help Us To Serve You Better:
We would appreciate copies of anything you print regarding this package.
Please send us a copy of any reviews, articles, catalog descriptions, or
other information you print or distribute regarding this package. Thank you
for your time and assistance and for supporting the shareware marketing
Please refer to the readme file for our mailing address and phone number.
Thank you for your support!
End user agreement for Awesome Cows in Kansas City Screen Saver
1. Cottonwood Software grants to you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, license to use this computer software product (the "Software"), in binary executable form on a single computer.
2. Cottonwood Software makes no representation about the suitability of this software or about any content or information included with the software, for any purpose. The software is provided 'as is' without express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement. Cottonwood Software shall not be liable under any theory for any damages suffered by you or any user of the software.
3. All content included with the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and is protected by applicable copyright law. This License gives you no rights to such content.
4. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with Cottonwood Software and/or its suppliers. You agree to abide by the copyright law and all other applicable laws of the United States including, but not limited to, export control laws. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of Cottonwood Software and/or its suppliers and therefore you agree not to modify the Software or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction.
5. Cottonwood Software may terminate this License at any time by delivering notice to you and you may terminate this License at any time by destroying or erasing your copy of the Software. Upon termination of this License you agree to destroy or erase the Software. In the event of termination, the following sections of this License will survive: 2, 3, 4, and 6. This License is personal to you and you agree not to assign your rights herein. This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and, as to matters affecting copyrights, trademarks and patents, by U.S. federal law. This License sets forth the entire agreement between you and Cottonwood Software.
6. Cottonwood Software or its suppliers shall not be liable for (A) incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages of any sort, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise, even if Cottonwood Software has been informed of the possibilty of such damages, or (B) for any claim by any other party. This limitation of liability shall not apply to liability for death or personal injury to the extent applicable law prohibits such limitation. Futhermore, some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
Copyright 2001, Cottonwood Software
- All Rights Reserved -
| || |