End user agreement for Routix.RPC
THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED, NOT SOLD. YOU MAY USE THIS SOFTWARE ONLY AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
1. SOFTWARE. The capitalized term "Software" refers to the object code for the computer program known as "Routix.RPC", any updates, supplemental code or programs provided to you by Routix software company with or in connection with Routix.RPC, the user's manual and Help file, any components, any related media and printed materials, and any related "online" or electronic documentation.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. Evaluation License. If you acquired the license for the Software on an evaluation or trial basis, you may use the Software without charge for free. You must pay the license fee and register your copy to continue to use the Software with extended functionality. To pay the license fee and register your copy, you should visit website or an authorized sales agent. For so long as the Software is the most current version of Routix.RPC distributed by Routix software company, you may give exact copies of the evaluation Software to anyone. You may not charge any fee for the copy or use of the evaluation Software itself, but you may charge a distribution fee that is reasonably related to any cost you incur distributing the evaluation Software (e.g. packaging). You must not represent in any way that you are selling the Software itself. Your distribution of the evaluation Software will not entitle you to any compensation from Routix software company.
Registered License. You can not resell or redistribute purchased software in form of RPC engine. You can not redistribute any purchased source code. When you purchase a license, you will be provided with a registration number or full version executables or binary files (or source code if purchased). The term of the license is perpetual unless you purchased a limited term license. If you acquired the Software for a reduced price as an upgrade from a previous version of the Software, you may no longer use the previous version. You may also make one copy of the Software for back-up or archival purposes. Otherwise, you may not copy the purchased Software in whole or in part. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this license if the recipient agrees to the terms of this license, you destroy any copy of the Software not transferred to the recipient, and, if the Software was licensed to you at a reduced price as an upgrade from a previous version, you destroy any copy of any previous version that is not transferred to the recipient.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not reduce the Software to human readable form, reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, merge, adapt, or modify the Software (if purchased without source code), except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease, or lend the Software. You may not use the Software to perform any unauthorized transfer of information, such as copying or transferring a file in violation of a copyright, or for any illegal purpose.
4. SUPPORT SERVICES. Routix software company may provide you with support services related to the Software. Use of support services is governed by the user's manual, online documentation, and other Routix software company materials, as they may be modified from time to time. Routix software company may use any information you provide as part of obtaining support services for its business purposes, including product support and development.
5. INFORMATION COLLECTION. The Software not collect and not transfer any user information.
6. TERMINATION. This license terminates if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. If your license terminates, you must destroy all copies of the Software. The termination of this license does not limit Routix's company other rights it may have by law.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You acknowledge that you have only the limited, non-exclusive right to use and copy the Software as expressly stated in this license and that Routix software company retains title to the Software and all other rights not expressly granted. The Software is protected by United States and Russian Federation copyright, patent and trademark laws and international treaty provisions.
8. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You may not export or re-export the Software in violation of the export laws of the United States and of the Russian Federation, or the applicable laws of any other jurisdiction. Among other things, laws provide that the Software may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries that are embargoed or restricted or to certain restricted persons. Embargoed and restricted countries currently include Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya and Sudan. IN ADDITION TO OTHER RESTRICTIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SOFTWARE, OR EXPORT THE SOFTWARE TO ANY DESTINATION WHERE YOU KNOW OR HAVE REASON TO KNOW THAT THE SOFTWARE MAY BE USED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROLIFERATION OF NUCLEAR, CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS OR MISSILES.
9. NO WARRANTIES: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOFTWARE AND ANY SUPPORT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPUTER PROGRAMS ARE INHERENTLY COMPLEX, AND THE SOFTWARE MAY NOT BE FREE OF ERRORS. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ROUTIX SOFTWARE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ROUTIX SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNLESS APPLICABLE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE, ROUTIX'S SOFTWARE COMPANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM RELATED TO YOUR PURCHASE OF A LICENSE FOR OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF U.S. $5.00 OR THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU.
11. U.S. AND R.F. GOVERNMENT. The Software is commercial computer software developed solely at private expense. The rights of civilian and non-civilian agencies of the U.S. and R.F. Government to use, disclose and reproduce the Software are governed by the terms of this License. Publisher is Routix software company, Russian Federation.
12. SECURITY. You agree that Routix software company is not liable to you for security breaches resulting from your use of the Software. The security of the Software depends primarily on you selecting a secure password and keeping it confidential. You should not select a password that may be easily discovered by others. For example, you should not use a word or sequential series of numbers. We recommend a random choice of at least 6 mixed alpha and numeric characters, with variations between upper and lower case.
13. AUDIT. You agree that on Routix's software company request you will certify in writing your compliance with the terms of this license.
14. MISCELLANEOUS. This license is governed by the laws of the United States and Russian Federation. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of courts sitting in U.S. and R.F. for all purposes. This license constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between us, notwithstanding any provision in any purchase order or other written document, except for our except for the definition of any evaluation period or limited term license appearing on the Web or other documentation accompanying the license and the statement of the number of separate user license fees for which you have paid as described in Section 2, above. This license may only be modified by a written document signed by Routix software company. No Routix software company dealer or distributor is authorized to change the terms of this license. If any provision of this license is held to be unenforceable, the remainder of the license shall not be affected, and the unenforceable provision shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make the provision enforceable. If you are located outside the United States, then the following provision applies: Les parties aux presentes conferment leur volonte que cette convention de meme que tous les documents y compris tout avis qui SHY rattache, soient rediges en langue anglaise. (Translation: "The parties confirm that this Agreement and all related documentation is and will be in the English language.")
Should you have any questions concerning this license, or if you desire to contact Routix software company for any reason, please contact Routix software company by electronic mail.
Routix software company