End user agreement for A to Z Project Billing
A to Z Project Billing(tm) - LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LICENSE AGREEMENT.
BY USING A to Z Project Billing, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS
AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE. LICENSE TERMS
FOR A to Z Project Billing (for the purposes of this license document henceforth known as 'the Software'):
1) Grant of License for Registered Users. Larry G. Wadsworth, grants you a non-exclusive,
non-transferable license to use the program with which this license is distributed ('the Software'),
including any documentation files accompanying the Software ('Documentation'). The "Software" is
be used by You or your Company for internal business use and not in the operation of a service bureau, or
for the benefit of any other person or entity.
2) A to Z Project Billing (the Software) is owned by
Larry G. Wadsworth and is Copyrighted by Larry G. Wadsworth who claims ALL EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS to such
software. All copyright notices are to be maintained within the Software.
3) You agree not to engage in nor to permit the decompilation, disassembly, or other reverse
engineering of the Software.
4) You may NOT re-distribute the REGISTERED Software to any other Person or Entity. You may
not RE-SELL, Publish, Bargain, Barter, Convey, Transfer, Pledge, Lease or Grant any further
rights to use the Software.
5) You will not have any proprietary rights in and to the Software. You acknowledge and agree that
Larry G. Wadsworth retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to the Software.
6) You acknowledge that the Software contains proprietary trade secrets of Larry G. Wadsworth and you
hereby agree to maintain the confidentiality of the Software using at least as great a degree of
care as you use to maintain the confidentiality of your own most confidential information. You agree
to reasonably communicate the terms and conditions of this Software License Agreement to those
persons employed by you who come into contact with the Software, and to use reasonable best efforts
to ensure their compliance with such terms and conditions, including, without limitation, not
knowingly permitting such persons to use any portion of the Software for their purpose.
7) This license shall be effective and bind you upon your downloading of the Software.
8) You accept the Software on an 'AS IS' and with ALL faults basis. No representations and
warranties are made to you regarding any aspect of the Software.
9) LARRY G. WADSWORTH HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO THE
SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR
MERCHANTIBILITY. LARRY G. WADSWORTH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES
OR LIABILITIES CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED
TO INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
10) This License Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed by the laws of the
State of Michigan, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law provisions thereof.
The exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of or relating to this License Agreement shall be
an appropriate national/federal or state court sitting in the State of Michigan, United States of America.
This License Agreement shall constitute the entire Agreement between the parties hereto. Any waiver
or modification of this License Agreement shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by
both parties hereto. If any part of this License Agreement which is found invalid or unenforceable by
a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of this License Agreement shall be interpreted so as
to reasonably effect the intention of the parties.
11) Larry G. Wadsworth's failure to enforce any rights hereunder or its copyright in the Software
shall not be construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of Larry G. Wadsworth's rights hereunder
or under any provision of the law.
Copyright Larry G. Wadsworth – 2005 http://www.lgwsoftware.com