End user agreement for BizBee File Split Merge Pro
SHAREWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
NOTICE: By installing, operating, copying, distributing, or otherwise using "BizBee File Split Merge Pro", you agree to the terms of this Shareware License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, DO NOT INSTALL “BizBee File Split Merge Pro”
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and BIIZBEE regarding your use of the BizBee File Split Merge Pro Version 1.0.1. By installing the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, promptly remove the Software installation and all accompanying items from your computer(s).
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. BIIZBEE hereby grants to you (an individual/business) the revocable, non-exclusive right to install and use the Software for your personal and/or commercial use on a computer for “Evaluation Period” and “Long Term License” as described bellow. . There is no restriction on the number of users of this software on a computer and the licensing is 1 license per computer basis.
2. EVALUATION PERIOD. The License extends for a single Trial Period of 14 days following your first installation of "BizBee File Split Merge Pro" to permit you to evaluate "BizBee File Split Merge Pro". The License will terminate automatically at the end of the evaluation period unless you purchase and register your copy of "BizBee File Split Merge Pro". You may not use "BizBee File Split Merge Pro" for more than ONE evaluation period per any Major release of the software.
3. LONG TERM LICENSE. If you register your copy of "BizBee File Split Merge Pro" with BIIZBEE and pay the License Fee, the License will remain in effect perpetually unless terminated as provided below.
4. DISTRIBUTION OF THE EVALUATION EDITION.
You may provide copies of "BizBee File Split Merge Pro" to others for their evaluation purpose as long as you provide exact, unmodified copies of "BizBee File Split Merge Pro" in the form of the self-installing exe file or the ZIP file received from BIIZBEE (or any authorized Distributors), including all accompanying files, this Agreement, and all copyright, trademark, proprietary, and other notices
You will not charge or collect any monetary or other compensation for or in connection with "BizBee File Split Merge Pro", apart from a modest reproduction or handling fee; and reference BIIZBEE as the sole source of "BizBee File Split Merge Pro" and reference the official "BizBee File Split Merge Pro" website www.bizbee.com.au
5. COPYRIGHT. The Software is owned by BIIZBEE and protected by Australia and international copyright law. You may not remove or conceal any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software.
6. BACKUP COPIES. You may make up any number of exact, unmodified copies of "BizBee File Split Merge Pro" solely for your own back-up or archival use.
7. RESTRICTIONS ON USE. You may not, and you may not permit others to (a) reverse engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or in any way derive source code from, the Software; (b) modify, distribute, or create derivative works of the Software; (c) sell, rent, lease or otherwise exploit the Software without explicit permission from BIZBEE. You will not use this software for ANY illegal purposes.
8. TERMS OF AGREEMENT. The term of this Agreement begins upon installation of this Software. BIIZBEE reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time if you violate any provision of this Agreement. If the Agreement is terminated for any reason, you agree immediately to uninstall and remove all copies of this Software and all accompanying items from your computers(s).
9. LIMITED WARRANTY
(A) THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE OR SUPPORT GIVEN BY BIZBEE, ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY, OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. BIIZBEE DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE, OF THE SOFTWARE OR WRITTEN MATERIALS IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS ASSUMED BY YOU. IF THE SOFTWARE OR WRITTEN MATERIALS ARE DEFECTIVE, YOU, AND NOT BIIZBEE OR ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
(B) NEITHER BIIZBEE NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF THIS PRODUCT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH PRODUCT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF BIIZBEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BIIZBEE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE RELATED DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF BIIZBEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL BIZBEE'S LIABILITY HEREUNDER, IF ANY, EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE.
10. NO THIRD PARTY CLAIMS. BIIZBEE shall not be liable for any claim asserted against you by any other party, including but not limited to claims for infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights.
BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FORE GOING AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND SUPERSEDES ALL PROPOSED OR PRIOR AGREEMENTS, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE PARTIES RELATING TO THE LICENSE DESCRIBED HEREIN.