Use this security logo:
GdViewer OCX manufacturer description
GdViewer OCX 4.12.0 is an Image and PDF Viewer ActiveX control that supports a lot of image format like tiff, jpeg, wmf, gif, j2k, png, psd, pdf, exr, hdr, fax, jbig...
It can be used from any Windows development environment that can call OCX components and into web browsers.
With GdViewer OCX Pdf tools you can chose how the image must be displayed. You can customize zoom mode and stretch mode, select a region to display, scroll and pan the image, print the image, retrieve the metadata of an image, select the display quality, brows the page of a multi-page file (tiff, pdf, gif) and many other things...
Major Component Features:
- Display an image from a distant HTTP or FTP server
- Display large image file
- Multi-page Tiff reading, you can brows pages easily
- Panning or moving an image
- Zooming or scaling an image
- Multiple image scaling algorithms (Anti-aliasing, Bicubic and Nearest Neighbour Interpolation...)
- Support lzw, deflate, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle, ojpeg, jpeg and jpeg-2000 compression
- Support from 1-bit to 128-bits images
- Import image from clipboard, HBitmap, IStream, byte array, string data, StdPicture, OLE Picture...
- Advanced rotations 90, 180, 270, 360, Flip X, Flip Y
- Printing features using GDI+ API and including printers dialog box
- Read EXIF, GPS, extra, thumbnail, IPTC tags
- User define display area
- Animated Gif Viewer with low resources usage
- Advanced scrollbar and auto-size features
- Right click pop up menu, including tools, selection, zoom...
- Built in tools including hand tool, pan, auto-zoom and rectangle selection
- Zoom enhance, zoom by height, by width, fit to viewer control, fit control to image size
- User define Zoom and user define area zoom
- Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Change zoom with mouse wheel and define a specific zoom step value
- PDF Viewer
- Smooth Scrolling
- Display image with custom Gamma
- Include functions to convert coordinates between mouse system and image system