End user agreement for WinFrames
WinFrames License Agreement
WINFRAMES END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This WinFrames End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Ausunsoft for the Ausunsoft SOFTWARE dentified above, which includes the User Manual, any associated SOFTWARE components, any media, any printed materials other than the User Manual, and any "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE.
1. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE.
(a) Evaluation Copy. You may use the SOFTWARE without charge on an evaluation basis for thirty (30) days from the day that you install the SOFTWARE. You must pay the license fee and register your copy to continue to use the SOFTWARE after the thirty (30) days. If you continue to use the SOFTWARE after the thirty (30) days without paying the license fee you will be using the SOFTWARE on an unlicensed basis.
(b) Redistribution of Evaluation Copy. If you are using SOFTWARE on an evaluation basis you may make copies of the evaluation SOFTWARE as you wish; give exact copies of the original evaluation SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute the evaluation SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means (Internet, BBS's, Shareware distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.). You may not charge any fee for the copy or use of the evaluation SOFTWARE itself, but you may charge a distribution fee that is reasonably related to any cost you incur distributing the evaluation SOFTWARE (e.g. packaging). You must not represent in any way that you are selling the SOFTWARE itself. Your distribution of the evaluation SOFTWARE will not entitle you to any compensation from Ausunsoft. You must distribute a copy of this EULAwith any copy of the SOFTWARE and anyone to whom you distribute the SOFTWARE is subject to this EULA.
(c) Registered Copy. After you have purchased the license for SOFTWARE, and have received the registration code enabling the registered copy, you are licensed to copy the SOFTWARE only into the memory of the number of computers corresponding to the number of licenses purchased. The primary user of the computer on which each licensed copy of the SOFTWARE is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable computer. Under no other circumstances may the SOFTWARE be operated at the same time on more than the number of computers for which you have paid a separate license fee. You may not duplicate the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, except that you may make one copy of the SOFTWARE for backup or archival purposes. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying the original and all copies of the SOFTWARE in whatever form. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA provided you transfer all copies of the SOFTWARE (including copies of all prior versions if the SOFTWARE is an upgrade) and retain none, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. You may not publish or publicly distribute any registration codes, access codes, unlock-codes, passwords, or other end-user-specific registration information that would allow a third party to activate the SOFTWARE without a valid license.
4. SUPPORT SERVICES. Ausunsoft may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE. Use of Support Services is governed by the Ausunsoft polices and programs described in the user manual, in online documentation, and/or other Ausunsoft-provided materials, as they may be modified from time to time. Any supplemental SOFTWARE code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
5. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Ausunsoft may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
6. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Ausunsoft and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that anycopies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
7. LIMITED WARRANTY. Ausunsoft warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 90 days from the date of your receipt of the Software. Any implied warranties on the Software are limited to 90 days. Ausunsoft DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Ausunsoft or its suppliers, if any, be responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss) arising out of the use or the inability to use this product, even if Ausunsoft has been advised of the possibility of such damage.