End user agreement for RightBackup Standard
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR RIGHT BACKUP STANDARD:
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Systweak, Inc., for the Systweak, Inc. product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT also includes any updates and supplements to the original SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to you by Systweak, Inc. In the event of a disagreement between a license agreement accompanying the software itself and this document, this document shall be held and considered to be the more recent and shall take precedence. By continuing with your installation, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
IMPORTANT - If you do not agree to ALL of the terms of this EULA, do not purchase, install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including evaluation versions thereof.
Software PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold, and hence your acquisition or purchase is that of a license.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
* Applications Software. You may install, use, access, display, run, of any prior version for the same operating system, on a single computer, workstation, terminal or other digital electronic device ("COMPUTER").
* Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to RUN the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other COMPUTERS over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is RUN from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different COMPUTERS.
* Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Systweak, Inc..
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not use any portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to create derivative products of any kind.
* Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one COMPUTER.
* Trademarks. This EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of Systweak, Inc..
* Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Support Services. Systweak, Inc. may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by the Systweak, Inc. policies and programs described in the user manual, in "online" documentation, and/or in other Systweak, Inc. provided materials. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
With respect to technical information you provide to Systweak, Inc. as part of the Support Services, Systweak, Inc. may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. Systweak, Inc. will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
* Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Systweak, Inc. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled as an upgrade, you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by Systweak, Inc. as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. A SOFTWARE PRODUCT labeled as an upgrade replaces and/or supplements (and may disable) the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one COMPUTER.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Systweak, Inc. or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. If this SOFTWARE PRODUCT contains documentation which is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE. You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium, including but not limited to electronic download. Regardless of the type or size of medium you receive, you may use only one medium that is appropriate for your single COMPUTER. You may not RUN the other medium on another COMPUTER. You may not loan, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the other medium to another user, except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. BACKUP COPY. After installation of one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT pursuant to this EULA, you may keep the original media on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was provided by Systweak, Inc. solely for backup or archival purposes. If the original media is required to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER, you may make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly provided in this EULA, you may not otherwise make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the printed material accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
7. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. All SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to solicitations issued on or after December 1, 1995 is provided with the commercial rights and restrictions described elsewhere herein. All SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to solicitations issued prior to December 1, 1995 is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS as provided for in FAR, 48 CFR 52.227-14 (JUNE 1987) or FAR, 48 CFR 252.227-7013 (OCT 1988), as applicable.
8. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. Therefore the following terms apply: You agree that you will not export or re-export the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, any part thereof, or any process or service that is the direct product of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (the foregoing collectively referred to as the "Restricted Components"), to any country, person or entity subject to U.S. export restrictions. You specifically agree not to export or re-export any of the Restricted Components (i) to any country to which the U.S. has embargoed or restricted the export of goods or services, which currently include, but are not necessarily limited to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria, or to any national of any such country, wherever located, who intends to transmit or transport the Restricted Components back to such country; (ii) to any person or entity who you know or have reason to know will utilize the Restricted Components in the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons; or (iii) to any person or entity who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any federal agency of the U.S. government. You warrant and represent that neither the BXA nor any other U.S. federal agency has suspended, revoked or denied your export privileges.
9. DISTRIBUTION PERMISSION. "Systweak, Inc. encourages you to share the unregistered installation executable with others. However, as explained in the software license, you may not share your registration key. Under no circumstance does Systweak, Inc., grant any party permission to modify, remove or add files to the installation executable as compiled and released by Systweak, Inc."
If you acquired this SOFTWARE PRODUCT in the United States , this EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
If you acquired this SOFTWARE PRODUCT in Canada , unless expressly prohibited by local law, this EULA is governed by the laws in force in the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada; and, in respect of any dispute which may arise hereunder, you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and provincial courts sitting in Regina , Saskatchewan . If this SOFTWARE PRODUCT was acquired outside the United States , then local law may apply. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Systweak, Inc. for any reason, please write: E-73 Chitranjan Marg, 'C'-Scheme, Jaipur- 302001, INDIA
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS. Systweak, Inc. warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will operate on your computer for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of receipt, and (b) any Support Services provided by Systweak, Inc. shall be substantially as described in applicable written materials provided to you by Systweak, Inc., and Systweak, Inc. support engineers will make commercially reasonable efforts to solve any problem issues, however, Systweak, Inc. specifically disclaims any warranty as to the availability, timeliness, or accuracy of the customer support information given. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY DEFECTS DISCOVERED DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (THIRY DAYS). AS TO ANY DEFECTS DISCOVERED AFTER THE THIRY (30) DAY PERIOD, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, if any, are limited to thirty (30) days.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION. If an implied warranty or condition is created by your state/jurisdiction and federal or state/provincial law prohibits disclaimer of it, you also have an implied warranty or condition, BUT ONLY AS TO DEFECTS DISCOVERED DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (THIRY DAYS). AS TO ANY DEFECTS DISCOVERED AFTER THE THIRY (30) DAY PERIOD, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty or condition lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
APPLICATION TO ENTIRE PROMOTION, DOWNLOAD AND PURCHASE PROCESS. By accepting this EULA and continuing with your purchase you agree that the limitations of warranty and liability provided in this EULA shall be held to cover the entire purchase, download and checkout process from first sponsored advertising impression through the acceptance of this EULA. The purchase process shall be defined to include, without limitation, any commercial efforts by Systweak, Inc. or its agents to market and promote this product to you as well as the checkout process intended to secure the sale, including the encryption and transmission of your data electronically to Systweak's or its agents' credit card transaction systems. If you do not agree with the application of these limitations to the entire promotion and purchase process, do not continue the checkout process.
LIMITATION OF CLAIM PERIOD. Any claim of defect or failure, regardless of applicable express or implied warranty, must be made to Systweak, Inc. in writing at E-73 Chitranjan Marg, 'C'-Scheme, Jaipur- 302001, INDIA within thirty (30) days of purchase. You agree that a failure to notify Systweak, Inc. of any such claim within this thirty (30) day claim period completely releases Systweak, Inc. of any responsibility, warranty or liability associated with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT regardless of whether this warranty is created by your state/jurisdiction and federal or state/provincial law.
EVALUATION VERSION. For evaluation or limited functionality versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("TRIALS"), which shall be considered to be any copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT where no purchase price is paid prior to obtaining the software, you agree that your sole recourse to Systweak, Inc. and to the party from which you obtained the free version for any defect or failure in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is to remove the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your computer at your own expense.
CUSTOMER REMEDIES. Systweak's and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Systweak's option, either (a) return of the price paid, if any, or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that does not meet Systweak's Limited Warranty and which is returned to Systweak, Inc. with a copy of your receipt (or sufficient identifying information to be able to retrieve your purchase information in lieu thereof, at Systweak's sole discretion). This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. Outside the United States , neither these remedies nor any product support services offered by Systweak, Inc. are available without proof of purchase from an authorized international source.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Systweak, Inc. or its agents, officers or suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the advertising of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the provision of or failure to provide Support Services, even if Systweak, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Systweak's entire liability under any provision of this EULA or any responsibility or liability created by the laws of your state/jurisdiction shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, the above limitation may not apply to you.
NOT FOR MISSION CRITICAL USE. You warrant that you understand and agree that the software is not designed, intended or licensed for use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe controls, including without limitation, the design, construction, maintenance or operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, life support or weapons systems, or any environment where a software or computer defect or failure could result is injury to persons or physical damage. Systweak, Inc. specifically disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for such purposes.
BACKUP RESPONSIBILITY. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is a system utility, and as such can make irreversible changes to the state of computer on which it is run and that Systweak, Inc. cannot accurately predict or ensure the outcome in all possible scenarios, and therefore purchaser agrees to make and test a complete system backup and backup of all personal information before operating the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You agree that you accept all responsibility for reversing or correcting any changes made by the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
NO PERFORMANCE WARRANTY. Systweak, Inc. specifically disclaims any warranty for the amount of performance increase or utility provided by the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. By purchasing this software and accepting this EULA you specifically agree that you understand that no representation or warranty is made by Systweak, Inc. that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will necessarily increase performance or provide a utility benefit on your computer, and that no claim of specific deficiency, defect, or underperformance has been made with respect to your computer. Any claims of performance increases or utility made for the software are those of possible or potential improvement or utility, and no warranty is offered that a specific utility or amount of performance increase, if any, will be realized on any particular computer. Each computer is different and the scenarios under which they are used are different, and no claim is made that any one computer or usage scenario shall see a performance increase or utility benefit from the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Your sole remedy for any dissatisfaction with the presence of or the degree or amount of performance improvement or utility shall be limited to the customer remedies described above.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Systweak, Inc. and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with regard to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and the provision of or failure to provide Support Services. THE LIMITED WARRANTY THAT APPEARS ABOVE IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE TO YOU AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES (IF ANY) CREATED BY ANY DOCUMENTATION OR PACKAGING, OR LICENSE AGREMENTS THAT MAY ACCOMPANY THE PRODUCT ITSELF. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SYSTWEAK, INC. AND ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT SERVICES (IF ANY) AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OR RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF LACK OF VIRUSES AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, OF FAILURE TO PREVENT VIRUSES OR TROJANS, OF FAILURE TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE ALL WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. ALSO, HERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, AND CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others, which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY. This EULA is the entire agreement between you and Systweak, Inc. relating to the Software and the support services (if any) and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Software or any other subject matter covered by this EULA. This EULA specifically supersedes any EULA or license agreement that may be present within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or its accompanying documentation. To the extent the terms of any Systweak, Inc. policies or programs for support services conflict with the terms of this EULA, the terms of this EULA shall control. If any provision of this EULA is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
FOR SYSTWEAK, INC.
E-73, CHITRANJAN MARG,