End user agreement for AbsoluteView
AbsoluteView Software End-User License Agreement (EULA)
This License Agreement (this "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and AbsoluteView Software. By installing or using this Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, de-install all copies of the Product from your computer.
1. EVALUATION PERIOD. You may use a Shareware Copy of the Product for an evaluation period of up to 30 days, in order to determine whether the Product meets your needs before purchasing it. Once the evaluation period ends, you agree to either purchase a Registered Copy of the Product, or to stop using it. Some features available only at registered version.
2. USE OF THE PRODUCT. While you are evaluating the Product, you may use it on as many computers as are required to perform your evaluation. Your 30-day evaluation period begins when you first install the Product on one or more computers for evaluation purposes, after evaluation period this Product will not run and you must to start it with a special "Register" shortcut and perform register. Registered copy can be used only at one computer.
3. The Product in source code form is confidential and AbsoluteView Software's protected trade secret, and you may not attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise decipher any portion of the Product. Reproduction and/or redistribution of any portion of the Product is specifically prohibited in the absence of a separate written agreement with AbsoluteView Software.
4. DISTRIBUTING SHAREWARE COPIES OF THE PRODUCT. You may make copies of your full, unregistered Shareware Copy of the Product to give to others, however you may not sell Shareware Copies of the Product for a profit (shareware distribution companies may charge their normal shipping and handling fees). Also, you may not: (a) distribute registered versions of the Product; (b) ship incomplete versions of the Product; (c) defeat, or try to defeat, messages in the Product which encourage users to register their software or actively discourage user registration in any other way.
5. COPYING REGISTERED COPIES OF THE PRODUCT. When you receive a Registered Copy of the Product (Or a key code to register it) you may make copies of the Product which are necessary for normal backup purposes only. You agree not to make any other copies of the software or any part of it, or sell or give any copies or registration codes to others.
6. LEGAL DISCLAIMER. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PRODUCT PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. IN NO EVENT WILL ABSOLUTEVIEW SOFTWARE, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY HAVE DISTRIBUTED THE PRODUCT AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PRODUCT TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANYWAY THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY ILL-INTENTIONED AND DESTRUCTIVE CODE. ALL SERIOUS PROBLEMS CAN ONLY BE APPEARED THROUGHT THE INCORRECT USER OPERATION, BAD COMPATIBILITY TO ANOTHER PROGRAMS OR OPERATING SYSTEMS, BAD HARDWARE AND OTHER.
7. Registered copy of the Product is licensed for use on a single computer. You may delete the Registered copies of the Product from one computer and reinstall it on another, but you may not install Registered copies of the Product on more than one computer at any given time. If you wish to install Registered copies of the Product on more than one computer, you must purchase separate copies of the Product for each such computer.
8. All content of any kind, which supported by the Product, accessed through the Product may be the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright law. This Agreement gives you no rights to such content. You may access through this Product only to your own content or to a content that it not a property of someone and may be protected by applicable copyright law.
9. If you use the Product to create or distribute any content, AbsoluteView Software is not responsible for such content, and you are solely responsible, for the property rights, legality, and regulation of all such content, including but not limited to issues of copyright ownership and obscenity regulation worldwide.
10. AbsoluteView Software retains all ownership and intellectual property rights in and to the Product. You agree to abide by the copyright law and all other applicable laws of the United States, including those relating to United States export controls.
11. ABSOLUTEVIEW SOFTWARE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE: (A) FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, REVENUES, OR INFORMATION, OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF ABSOLUTEVIEW SOFTWARE HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (B) FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN YOU.
Other product and company names appearing in AbsoluteView Software products and materials are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Registered and unregistered trademarks used in any AbsoluteView Software products and materials are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
Copyright 2002-2003 AbsoluteView Software. All rights reserved.