End user agreement for 3D SurfTris
3D SurfTris Software
Trial Version is provided "as is" at no cost to the user.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR 3D SurfTris Software, herein referred to as the SOFTWARE
Copyright 2002 (c) by Vladimir Stepanenko/3D Surf Games referred to herein as the DEVELOPER.
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the DEVELOPER of the software product(s) identified above ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, the DEVELOPER is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you. In such event, you may not use or copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
You may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer for personal use, evaluation, review, and test purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, the DEVELOPER may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. FULL VERSION
TRIAL version is suggested to ensure that all the SOFTWARE PRODUCT functions are as advertised. By registering this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you certify that you are satisfied with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT features. All claims concerning your inability to use, or dissatisfaction with the features of, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except those related directly to the registration procedure, are to be laid before the purchase.
4. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA.
5. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by DEVELOPER and/or its licensors. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
6. PRODUCT SUPPORT. The DEVELOPER may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (Support Services). Use of Support Services is governed by the DEVELOPER'S policies and programs described in online documentation.
7. THE DEVELOPER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY EXTENDS TO ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE DEVELOPER OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, RELATING TO THE USE, DOWNLOAD, DISTRIBUTION OF OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE DEVELOPER OR ITS LICENSORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS."
8. REDISTRIBUTION RIGHTS. TRIAL Version might be redistributed freely without contacting the DEVELOPER.
NO REDISTRIBUTION RIGHTS ARE GRANTED FOR THE FULL VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada and is treated in all respects as an Ontario contract.
If any provision of this EULA is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable then that provision shall be fully severable from this EULA and shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this EULA
International Users. This EULA has been written in the English language. You waive any rights that you may have under the laws of your country for this EULA to be written in the language of that country.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS EULA, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS; YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN US, WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS EULA.