End user agreement for tssTrayNotify
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
You, the Licensee, must read, understand, and accept the terms of this licensing agreement before installing this Software. By installing this Software, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms, and agree to accept the terms of this agreement.
The Software is Licensed to the Licensee for their sole usage, which is limited dependant upon the type of License, and the number of Licenses purchased. These License types include the following:
* Single User License. The Software may be used by a single user on a single machine. One additional installation is allowed for usage on alternate and/or mobile machines, such as a users laptop, but only one user may ever use that machine. In no instance should the Software be used on more than one machine simultaneously. If there is more than one user (an individual person), an additional License must be purchased for each user.
* License Packs. A License Pack is a bundle of several Single User Licenses, sold as a package, and usually at a discount. An example would be a five (5) user License Pack, which would provide the Licensee with five (5) Single User Licenses. Each individual License is for a specific user, and is subject to the same restrictions as the standard Single User License
* Site License. A Site is defined as any physical machine at a single geographic location. A Site License grants the right to install and use as many copies of the Software as needed, by any number of users, so long as all copies of the Software are executing within a single Site. Buildings that are located on the same campus/plot are considered part of the same site. Any location that is further than 75 miles away would be considered a separate Site.
* Enterprise License. An Enterprise License allows the Licensee to use the Software on any machine within their organization, regardless of its geographical location. There are no restrictions on the number of installations of the number of users that can access the Software.
* Use the Software and its accompanying documentation per the type/number of Licenses purchased
* Make a single electronic archival copy of the Software solely for the purpose of making backups. For Site and Enterprise Licenses, a copy may be placed on your network to facilitate Software deployment. All copies must bear any original copyright, trademark and/or patent notices, and must be accompanied by a copy of this licensing agreement.
* Make copies of the Software, other than for the purposes noted above.
* Creation, distribution, or use of any means that may bypass the Softwares piracy protection.
* Lease, lend, rent, sublicense, or in any way transfer the Software or accompanying materials.
* Remove, obscure, or modify any copyright, trademark, and/or patent notices.
* Alter, decompile, disassemble, debug, or in any way reverse engineer the Software or attempt to derive its source code or algorithmic functions.
Other Rights and Obligations
This License gives you certain limited rights to use the Software. You do not own this Software and its accompanying materials, but are granted a License to use the Software within the terms of this agreement. Teebo Software Solutions retains all title to all any Software, documentation, or other intellectual property. You also agree to use reasonable efforts to prevent the unauthorized duplication, usage, or distribution of the Software, documentation, and other intellectual property. All rights not specifically granted in this License are reserved by Teebo Software Solutions.
If you are in breach this License Agreement, Teebo Software Solutions may terminate the License at any time, by notifying you in writing. You may be required to return all Software and related materials, and verify the destruction of any backup copies and previous installations. Teebo Software Solutions may also exercise its other legal rights at its discretion. Teebo Software Solutions may act at any time to enforce this agreement.
This License Agreement is effective from the time that the software is first installed, and will remain in effect until this License Agreement is terminated by either party.
This agreement represents the entire agreement between you and Teebo Software Solutions. This agreement supersedes any and all prior agreements. This License may be modified by Teebo Software Solutions at any time. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, it shall be deemed severable from, and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this agreement. This agreement shall be governed by Rhode Island law, and all recognized international treaties or conventions. You acknowledge that you have read and that you fully understand every provision of this agreement.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS ASSUMED BY YOU. TEEBO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF, RESULTS OF, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OF THE SOFTWARE. SHOULD THE PRODUCT PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT TEEBO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. FURTHER, TEEBO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE; AND YOU RELY ON THE SOFTWARE AND RESULTS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. TEEBO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SYSTEM DAMAGE, SERVICE, REPAIR, CORRECTION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOST SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE.