End user agreement for CucuTech DVD to Zune Converter
Copyright (c) 2000-2005 ALLFORVIDEO All Rights Reserved.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ALLFORVIDEO SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Mightsoft for the Mightsoft software product(s) identified above which may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT").
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. VERSIONS OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
There are two versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Unregistered" and "Registered"), each of which is subject to this EULA.
* The Unregistered version is provided without charge and is free software.
* The Registered version requires registration with Mightsoft, which includes payment of the then current license fee. After paying license fee you will receive personal serial number that upgrades the Unregistered version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT into the Registered version.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
* Installation and Use. Mightsoft grants you the right to install and use the Unregistered version of the SOFTWARE in unlimited number of computers. One copy of the UNLIMITED version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the UNLIMITED version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software through the network. For instance, if five different workstations will access the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the network, each workstation must have its own license, regardless of whether they use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT at different times or concurrently. Site licenses of the software may be obtained from MightSoft, which cover each workstation at one location.
* Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
* Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; give exact copies of the original to anyone; and distribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above. You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any such copies, however made.
You are prohibited to distribute your personal serial number of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any way.
Without prejudice to any other rights, ALLFORVIDEO may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by Mightsoft or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by ALLFORVIDEO.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE USER MUST ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THIS PROGRAM.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Mightsoft or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Mightsoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages.