|Navigation » FineRecovery Software » download RecoveryDesk free|
System administration > Storage management > Data recovery
RecoveryDesk is a free utility to recovers files from hard disk and removable media.
RecoveryDesk 220.127.116.11.3 facilities
United States of America
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows CE, Windows Mobile, 64-bit (x86_64)|
|Limitations||No limitations : Install and Uninstall|
|Actualized||more than year ago|
|Localized||English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
|License||Free to try|
Use this security logo:
RecoveryDesk manufacturer description
File recovery software. You can easily recovers files created by Windows. RecoveryDesk 18.104.22.168.3 recovers files from hard disk and removable media.
RecoveryDesk Data recovery utilities recover files:
- Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied
- Removed by virus attack or power failure
- Recovery lost partitions
- Recovery compressed files
- When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged
- From hard disk with bad sectors
- FDISK or other disk utilities have been run
- MBR is destroyed
RecoveryDesk download Features:
- Multilingual interface: English, Arabic, Chinese, German, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Standard "Windows Explorer" - style interface
- Host OS: Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported file systems: NTFS, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions
- Recognizes localized names
- Preview deleted photos and text documents
- Can be run from a USB storage device
- Scan all files and directories on selected hard drives
- Utilizing a non-destructive, read-only file recovery approach
- Batch file recovery (recovers multiple files in one action)
- Works around bad-sector disk areas. Recovers data where other programs fail
- Supports standard IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives, including drives larger than 1000 GB
Recovers deleted data from the removable media:
- Secure Digital Card (SD cards)
- CompactFlash (CF cards)
- Sony Memory Stick (MS cards)
- Multimedia Card (MMC cards)
- Flash Card/drive
- USB drive/store device
- xD Picture Card
- Smart Media Card
- Digital cameras
- hard drive
- and other
File recover, file recovery program, file undelete, hard drive recovery, undelete file, deleted files, hard disk recovery, remove deleted files, data recovery, recover my file, file recovery software
What is new in 22.214.171.124.3 changeinfo log
Given stickers for RecoveryDesk & download buttons
NOTE: move cursor over buttons to get html sources.
||This award means that RecoveryDesk is an Editor's pick.
||DownloadAtlas.com guarantees that RecoveryDesk was tested by antivirus program and is absolutely clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including computer viruses, adware, trojans, spyware, rootkits, badware and other malicious and unwanted software.
recoverydesk.exe - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » Entries.bin - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » Strings.txt - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » Script.nsi - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » modern-wizard.bmp - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » nsDialogs.dll - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » System.dll - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » LangDLL.dll - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » RecoveryDesk.exe - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » License.txt - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » RecoveryDesk.exe.manifest - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » OutlookRestore.exe - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » OutlookRestore.exe » ENIGMA » mainBinary.exe - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » OutlookRestore.exe » ENIGMA » packerRuntime.dll - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » OutlookRestore.exe » ENIGMA » %DEFAULT FOLDER%\OutlookRecovery.dll - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » OutlookRestore.exe » ENIGMA » %DEFAULT FOLDER%\Interop.Outlook.dll - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » OutlookRestore.exe » ENIGMA » %DEFAULT FOLDER%\Interop.CDO.dll - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » OutlookRestore.exe » ENIGMA » %DEFAULT FOLDER%\Interop.ADODB.dll - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » DMService.exe - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » CrashSender1402.exe - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » dbghelp.dll - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » CrashRpt1402.dll - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » crashrpt_lang.ini - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » HFSRecovery.exe - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » DMFilter.sys - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » Entries.bin - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » Strings.txt - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » Script.nsi - CLEAN
recoverydesk.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » LangDLL.dll - CLEAN
Do you like RecoveryDesk ? Move mouse cursor over the buttons and just copy one of those links, paste the code you copied right where you want on your blog or website.
End user agreement for RecoveryDesk
End-User License Agreement
FineRecovery Copyright (c) 2007-2014 RecoveryDesk Software, All rights reserved.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) later referred to as "LICENSEE" for the software product RecoveryDesk later referred to as "SOFTWARE". By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not purchase, install or use the SOFTWARE. Installing and using the SOFTWARE signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
The RecoveryDesk Software may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. The furnishing of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
The SOFTWARE shareware version may be freely distributed, if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of this SOFTWARE shareware version without written permission from the copyright holder.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This EULA grants LICENSEE the following rights:
- LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE. "Use" of the SOFTWARE means that LICENSEE has loaded, installed or run the SOFTWARE on to a workstation or server (latter referred to as "computers" or "computer").
- LICENSEE may use the SOFTWARE on computers owned or leased by the LICENSEE only.
- LICENSEE may not transfer the SOFTWARE from one computer to another if the SOFTWARE is already installed and registered on the computer.
- LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, use, display or distribution of this SOFTWARE together with material that is pornographic, racist, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, abusive, promoting hatred, discriminating or displaying prejudice based on religion, ethnic heritage, race sexual orientation or age is strictly prohibited.
- LICENSEE may make a copy of the licensed SOFTWARE for backup purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- LICENSEE may not reverse engineer, recompile, and disassembly, modify, translate the SOFTWARE and make any attempt to discover the source code of the SOFTWARE.
- The license permits LICENSEE to use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer or, in the event that you have purchased multiple licenses, to install the SOFTWARE concurrently on multiple computers equivalent to the number of licenses that you have purchased. With a "Personal License" you can use the SOFTWARE for a non-commercial purposes in non-business, non commercial environment. To use the program in a corporate, government or business environment, you should purchase a "Commercial License".
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY
OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS OWN RISK.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the RecoveryDesk Software or its employees, contractors, agents, distributors or suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, loss of business opportunity, loss or damages to property, injuries to any person or any pecuniary loss,) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, even if the RecoveryDesk Software has been advised on the possibility of such damages. In any case, the RecoveryDesk Software entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT.
The RecoveryDesk Software reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
| || |