End user agreement for PictureNook
Software Product: PictureNook
End User License Agreement.
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity), ASYGO, www.asygo.com, and/or the AUTHOR of the PictureNook web gallery design tool software (SOFTWARE PRODUCT). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, and any “online” or electronic documentation included in the PictureNook software package. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA by installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. If you do not agree then you may not use or copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and you must remove any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your computer system and any other type of storage media.
ASYGO reserves the right to alter any part of this license agreement, as well as the registration price, and distribution method, of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT at any time without prior notice.
All rights not specifically granted in this EULA are reserved by ASYGO.
UNREGISTERED SOFTWARE PRODUCT
Individual copies of the UNREGISTERED versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be distributed, as long as all of the files remain in their original, unaltered state, however, it is recommended that individuals interested in using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT be referred to www.picturenook.com website for a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to ensure that they are receiving the most recent information and version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT available.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used by UNREGISTERED USERS for any period of time if you agree with the following indispensable condition:
You may not alter in any way PictureNook image watermarks and reference to www.picturenook.com web site in web gallery content (HTML files and image files) generated by the UNREGISTERED SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
If UNREGISTERED USER fails to meet this condition, she must REGISTER the SOFTWARE PRODUCT by buying the registration code from ASYGO via www.picturenook.com web site or cease to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and web gallery content, generated by the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
REGISTERED SOFTWARE PRODUCT
You may register the UNREGISTERED SOFTWARE PRODUCT and become REGISTERED USER by buying the registration code from ASYGO via www.picturenook.com site. Web gallery content (HTML files), generated by the REGISTERED SOFTWARE PRODUCT does not contain PictureNook image watermarks, but does contain the reference to www.picturenook.com web site. REGISTERED USER may hide the reference to www.picturenook.com web site using SOFTWARE PRODUCT or modify the HTML code generated by REGISTERED SOFTWARE PRODUCT in some other way.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by international copyright treaty provisions, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed not sold, which means that you do not purchase the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you are purchasing a single (1) user license, which authorizes you to legally use the software and web site content generated by this software.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. You are entitled to install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a maximum of two (2) computers at any one time. This means that you can use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT at home, or at work, as long as the SOFTWARE is not used on more than one (1) computer at a time. Apart from installation you may make one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE for backup or archival purposes.
2. UPGRADES. All available upgrades of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are FREE to REGISTERED USERS during of one year since you bought the license.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is exclusively owned by ASYGO. All rights reserved. Copyright© ASYGO 2007
4. PRODUCT SUPPORT. REGISTERED USERS are entitled to unlimited technical support. UNREGISTERED USERS may receive technical support, but it is not obligatory. Technical support is provided via E-Mail or www.picturenook.com web site forum.
5. MASS DISTRIBUTION.
Mass distribution of the UNREGISTERED versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on any form of storage media such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs or Internet is ALLOWED provided that the files containing the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are reproduced entirely and verbatim on such media and ASYGO is informed about these events beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. Do not loan, rent, lease or sell the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. A user license is nontransferable. The only way for anyone to be licensed to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is to purchase a single (1) user license from ASYGO via registration of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are registration codes of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to be distributed by anyone other than ASYGO and/or the AUTHOR of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind expressed or implied. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
If you receive, or download, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from an UNAUTHORIZED distribution source ASYGO cannot guarantee that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has not been altered, tampered with, or infected with a computer virus. If you do not feel that you can trust the distribution source then you should not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT without first verifying the distributor with ASYGO, or simply download the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from the www.picturenook.com website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall ASYGO, or the AUTHOR of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT be liable for any damages whatsoever. This includes, but is not limited to, lost profits, loss of use, loss of data, or any other direct, indirect or special damages.