End user agreement for Coffee Tycoon
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM. BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM.
This software program, any printed materials, any on-line or electronic documentation, and any and all copies and derivative works of such software program and materials (the "Program") are the copyrighted work of JamopolisEnterprises.com LLC, and/or their wholly owned subsidiaries, partners, licensors, or their suppliers. All use of the Program is governed by the terms of the End User License Agreement which it provided below ("License Agreement"). The Program is solely for use by end users according to the terms of the License Agreement. Any use, reproduction or redistribution of the Program not in accordance with the terms of the License Agreement is expressly prohibited.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. Limited Use License. Jamopolis Interactive ("Jamopolis") hereby grants, and by installing, copying or using the Program, you thereby accept, a limited, non-exclusive license and right to install and use one (1) copy of the Program for your use on either a home, business or portable computer.
2. Ownership. All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Program and any and all copies thereof (including but not limited to any titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialog, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, and "applets" incorporated into the Program) are owned by Jamopolis or its licensors. The Program is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and conventions and other laws. All rights are reserved. The Program contains certain licensed materials and Jamopolis's licensors may protect their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement.
3. Responsibilities of End User.
A. Subject to the Grant of License hereinabove, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on the Program, or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Program without the prior consent, in writing, of Jamopolis.
B. The Program is licensed to you as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
C. You are entitled to use the Program for your own use, but you are not entitled to:
(i) sell or grant a security interest in or transfer reproductions of the Program to other parties in any way, nor to rent,
lease or license the Program to others without the prior written consent of Jamopolis.
(ii) exploit the Program or any of its parts for any commercial purpose including, but not limited to, use at a cyber
cafe, computer gaming center or any other location-based site. Jamopolis may offer a separate Site License Agreement
to permit you to make the Program available for commercial use; contact Jamopolis for details.
4. Program Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this License Agreement, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this License Agreement and you agree to remove the Program from your home, business or portable computer.
5. Termination. This License Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate the License Agreement at any time by destroying the Program. Jamopolis may, at its discretion, terminate this License Agreement in the event that you fail to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein. In such event, you must immediately destroy the Program.
6. Export Controls. The Program may not be re-exported, downloaded or otherwise exported into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods, or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders. By installing the Program, you are agreeing to the foregoing and you are representing and warranting that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
7. Limited Warranty. Jamopolis expressly disclaims any warranty for the Program, on-line or electronic documentation and Manual(s). The Program, on-line or electronic documentation and Manual(s) are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Program, on-line or electronic documentation and Manual(s) remains with the User.
8. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER Jamopolis, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS OR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Jamopolis FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO YEAR 2000 COMPLIANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. SPECIFICALLY, Jamopolis MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT THE PERFORMANCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PROGRAM WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY DATES PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE YEAR 2000, OR THAT THE PROGRAM WILL BE CAPABLE OF CORRECTLY PROCESSING, PROVIDING, AND/OR RECEIVING DATE INFORMATION WITHIN AND BETWEEN CENTURIES, INCLUDING THE PROPER EXCHANGE OF DATE INFORMATION BETWEEN PRODUCTS OR APPLICATIONS. ANY WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT THAT MAY BE PROVIDED IN SECTION 2-312(3) OF THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE AND/OR IN ANY OTHER COMPARABLE STATE STATUTE IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. FURTHER, Jamopolis SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THE LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PLAYER SAVE GAMES, ACCOUNTS, STATISTICS OR USER PROFILE INFORMATION. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply.
9. Equitable Remedies. You hereby agree that Jamopolis would be irreparably damaged if the terms of this License Agreement were not specifically enforced, and therefore you agree that Jamopolis shall be entitled, without bond, other security, or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to breaches of this License Agreement, in addition to such other remedies as Jamopolis may otherwise have available to it under applicable laws. In the event that any litigation is brought by either party in connection with this License Agreement, the prevailing party in such litigation may be entitled to recover from the other party all the costs, attorneys' fees and other expenses incurred by such prevailing party in the litigation.
10. Limitations on License. Nothing in this License Agreement shall preclude you from making or authorizing the making of another copy or adaptation of the Program provided, however, that (1) such new copy or adaptation is created as an essential step in your utilization of the Program in accordance with the terms of this License Agreement and for NO OTHER PURPOSE; or (2) such new copy or adaptation is for archival purposes ONLY and all archival copies are destroyed in the event of your Transfer of the Program, the Termination of this License Agreement or other circumstances under which your continued use of the Program ceases to be rightful.
11. Miscellaneous. This License Agreement shall be deemed to have been made and executed in the State of New Jersey and any dispute arising hereunder shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of New Jersey. You agree that any claim asserted in any legal proceeding by one of the parties against the other shall be commenced and maintained in any state or federal court located in the State of New Jersey, County of Mercer, having subject matter jurisdiction with respect to the dispute between the parties. This License Agreement may be amended, altered or modified only by an instrument in writing, specifying such amendment, alteration or modification, executed by both parties. In the event that any provision of this License Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining portions of this License Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. This License Agreement constitutes and contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the foregoing License Agreement and agree that the action of installing the Program is an acknowledgment of my agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the License Agreement contained herein. I also acknowledge and agree that this License Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between Jamopolis and I and that the License Agreement supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreement, either oral or written, and any other communications between Jamopolis and myself.