End user agreement for CSM
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Software License Agreement for CSM Software.
This license agreement for CSM Software("license agreement") is a
legal agreement between you (either on behalf of yourself as an individual or on behalf of an entity as its authorized representative) and Certified Security Email S.L.. This license agreement contains rights and restrictions associated with use of the CSM Software and documentation. Read the License carefully before installing the Software.
By using, copying, transmitting, distributing or installing CSM Software, you agree to all of the terms of this license agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this license agreement, then do not use, copy, transmit, distribute, or install CSM Software.
1. Limited License Grant: Certified Security Email S.L. grants to you ("Licensee") a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable limited license to use the CSM Software on one computer at one location and copy the Software for back-up or archival purposes.
2. You may use the CSM Software on the number of computers according to the number of licenses purchased.
3. Anyone may use this software for an evaluation period of 30 days from the date you first install the Software on a royalty-free basis. Following this evaluation period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use CSM Software, you MUST register the product. If you do not register the Software prior to the expiration of the Evaluation Period, the Software will become inoperable and automatically expire at the end of your Evaluation Period at which time you shall uninstall all copied portions of the Software.
4. CSM Software may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way. You may make as many exact copies of this unregistered evaluation version as you wish, for purposes of distribution with exceptions noted below. Certified Security Email S.L. reserves the right to revoke the above distribution rights at any time, for any or no reason.
a) No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package of the CSM Software without written permission of the copyright owner.
b) Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
5. You may not:
a. distribute copies of the CSM Software except as provided for in this agreement;
b. remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software;
c. lease, rent, resell, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the registered Software;
d. decompile, reverse engineer, translate, disassemble, modify, or create derivative works based upon, the Software in whole or in part.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license to the Software and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
6. CSM software, and all accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed "AS IS" and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. The user must assume the entire risk of using this software. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the agreement.
7. CERTIFIED SECURITY EMAIL S.L. MAKES NO WARRANTY, WHETHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, CONCERNING THE OPERATION OF CSM SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. CERTIFIED SECURITY EMAIL S.L. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROPER USE OF ANTISPAM WILL ELIMINATE ALL SPAM. IN NO EVENT SHALL CERTIFIED SECURITY EMAIL S.L., OR IT PRINCIPALS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR PARENT ORGANIZATIONS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE USE OF CSM SOFTWARE, OR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CERTIFIED SECURITY EMAIL S.L..
IN ADDITION, IN NO EVENT DOES CERTIFIED SECURITY EMAIL S.L.,AUTHORIZE YOU TO USE CSM SOFTWARE IN APPLICATIONS OR SYSTEMS WHERE CSM'S FAILURE TO PERFORM CAN REASONABLY BE EXPECTED TO RESULT IN A SIGNIFICANT PHYSICAL INJURY, OR IN LOSS OF LIFE. ANY SUCH USE BY YOU IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD CERTIFIED SECURITY EMAIL S.L. AS NON-LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES RELATING TO SUCH UNAUTHORIZED USE.
8. This Licensee shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this Agreement. You may also terminate this License Agreement at any time. Upon any termination of this License, you must destroy all copies of the Software.
9. You agree that all matters relating this agreement be governed by the laws of Spain.
10. In the event that any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected, impaired or invalidated. If the absence of the invalid, void or unenforceable provision(s) adversely affects the substantive rights of you or Certified Security Email S.L., you agree to replace such provision(s) or parts thereof with new provision(s) that closely approximate the economic and proprietary results intended herein.
11. All rights of any kind in CSM Software which are not expressly granted in this License Agreement are entirely and exclusively reserved to and by Certified Security Email S.L..
All Rights Reserved.