End user agreement for 3D Valentine Hearts Screensaver
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you and 3D Desktop Ltd. for the accompanying software, associated media, printed materials, audiovisual content, and "online" or electronic documentation. By installing or using the program, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with all of the terms of this agreement, de-install all copies of the program from your computer and return all program materials to Webline Ltd. for a refund of any license fees paid.
1. The program is licensed, not sold. The program is protected by copyright law and international copyright treaty provisions as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. However, you are allowed to make copies of the original unregistered version of the program and distribute to anyone else.
2. 3D Desktop Ltd. grants to you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to use the program for your own use only. No more than 1 user is allowed to share the same registration #.
3. The program in source code form is confidential and 3D Desktop's Ltd. protected trade secret, and you may not attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise decipher any portion of the program. Reprogramion and/or redistribution of any portion of the program is specifically prohibited in case of the absence of a separate written agreement with 3D Desktop Ltd.
4. All video, audio and other content accessed through the program is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright law. This Agreement gives you no rights to such content.
5. If you use the program to create or distribute audio, video, or other content, 3D Desktop Ltd. is not responsible for such content, and only you are solely responsible for the property rights, legality, and regulation of all such content, including but not limited to issues of copyright ownership and obscenity regulation worldwide.
6. 3D Desktop Ltd. may terminate this Agreement at any time by delivering notice to you, and you may terminate this Agreement at any time by removing all copies of the program from your computer and destroying all program materials.
7. This program and/or license is provided as given, without any representation or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any representations or endorsements regarding the use, the results or performance of the program, its appropriateness, accuracy, reliability, or correctness. The entire risk related to the use of this program is assumed by the user and/or licensee. 3Deep Space Ltd. does not assume liability for any damage for loss of data and additional direct or indirect damages including any lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages arising from any defects, or the use or misuse, or inability to use this program.
This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted under the law to the maximum extent possible.
Copyright © 2004 3D Desktop Ltd,. All Rights Reserved.