End user agreement for All Aboard
ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES CORPORATION SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ALL ABOARD for WINDOWS®
(AND, AS FREEWARE SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ALL ABOARAD for WINDOWS)
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING SOFTWARE.
The following License Agreement (or, as applicable, this freeware License) for one licensed copy applies to you. By installing the software, you indicate your acceptance of the following Software License Agreement.
This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and Organization Development Strategies Corporation, a Virginia corporation. By using Organization Development Strategies Corporation’s ALL ABOARD for WINDOWS software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, promptly uninstall the product.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE-This Software License Agreement ("License") permits one user of Organization Development Strategies Corporation’s ALL ABOARD for WINDOWS (R) software and Organization Development Strategies Corporation’s associated user documentation ("Software") on any computer fully owned and solely used by the user running Microsoft(R) WINDOWS (R). With respect to a network, Licenses must be obtained for each user. If you have multiple Licenses for the Software, then at any time you may have as many users of the Software in use as you have Licenses. The Software is "in use" on a computer when it is loaded into the temporary memory (i.e., RAM) or installed into the permanent memory (e.g., hard disk, CD-ROM or other storage device) of that computer, except that a copy installed on a network server for the sole purpose of distribution to other computers is not "in use."
2. COPYRIGHT-The Software is owned by Organization Development Strategies Corporation or its suppliers and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material (e.g., a book or musical recording) except that you may either (a) make one copy of the Software solely for back up or archival purposes, or (b) transfer the Software to a single hard disk provided you keep the original solely for back up or archival purposes. You may not copy the user documentation provided with the Software, except for your own authorized use.
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS-This License is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not rent or lease the Software, but you may transfer the Software and user documentation on a permanent basis provided you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except to the extent that the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. If the Software is an update or has been updated, any transfer must include the most recent update and all prior versions.
4. LIMITED WARRANTY- Organization Development Strategies Corporation warrants that (a) the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the user documentation for a period of ninety (90) days after receipt of payment. Any implied warranties on the Software are limited to ninety (90) days after receipt of payment. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow limitations on duration on an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited warranty is void if failure of the Software has resulted from accident, abuse or misapplication.
5. CUSTOMER REMEDIES-Organization Development Strategies Corporation and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Organization Development Strategies Corporations option, either (a) return of the price paid, or (b) replacement of the Software that does not meet Organization Development Strategies Corporations limited warranty and which is returned to Organization Development Strategies Corporation with a copy of your receipt. This limited warranty is void if failure of the Software has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement Software will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. Outside the United States, neither these remedies nor any product support services offered by Organization Development Strategies Corporation are available without proof of purchase from an authorized non-U.S. source.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES-ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES CORPORATION DOES NOT WARRANT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES CORPORATION AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHERS WHICH VARY FROM STATE/JURISDICTION TO STATE/JURISDICTION.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES-TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES CORPORATION OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES CORPORATION PRODUCT, EVEN IF ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES CORPORATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS-The Software and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Organization Development Strategies Corporation, 1850 Sawgrass Pointe Dr, Hayes, Virginia 23072.
9. VIRGINIA LAW-This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Virginia. Should any of the provisions of this License be declared invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the balance of the License will remain in full force and effect.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact Organization Development Strategies Corporation for any reason, please contact:
Organization Development Strategies Corporation
1850 Sawgrass Point Dr,
Hayes, VA 23072,
Copyright (c) 2008 Organization Development Strategies Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
MICROSOFT and WINDOWS are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT, and as applicable or FREEWARE SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.