End user agreement for CrystalMotion DVDwithMenu
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR CrystalMotion Software PRODUCTIONS - CrystalMotion DVDwithMenu
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This Software License Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and CrystalMotion Software ("CrystalMotion") for the CrystalMotion Software product identified above, which includes computer software and associated media and printed materials, and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not install the SOFTWARE. Instead, click on the Decline button or Cancel the Installation.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE -- This Agreement grants you the following rights:
This Agreement permits you to use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on any single computer, provided the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is in use on only one computer at any given time. If you have acquired a multiple license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, then at any one time you may have in use up to as many copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as you have licenses.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is "in use" on a computer when it is loaded into the temporary memory or installed into the permanent memory (e.g. hard disk, CD ROM, or other storage device) of that computer, except that a copy installed on a network server for the sole purpose of distribution to other computers is not considered "in use". If the anticipated number of users of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT might exceed the authorized number of applicable licenses, then you must have a reasonable mechanism or process in place to assure that the number of concurrent uses of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT does not exceed the number of licenses.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly - You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Use Limitation - You may not sell, transfer, distribute, market, loan, rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or otherwise use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any manner other than as expressly permitted herein.
Termination - Without prejudice to any other rights that CrystalMotion may have at law or in equity, CrystalMotion may terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such event, you must immediately destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts and you must immediately cease all use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. UPGRADES -- If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade from another product, whether from CrystalMotion or another supplier, you may use or transfer the SOFTWARE PRODUCT only in conjunction with that upgraded product, unless you destroy the upgraded product. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a CrystalMotion product, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this Agreement. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
4. EMBEDDED SOFTWARE
You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT licensed hereunder contains third party component(s) that are licensed pursuant to its own terms and conditions ("Embedded Software"), as specified below. A copy of the licenses associated with such Embedded Software is included below. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, EMBEDDED SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FOUNDATION OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
a. FFmpeg. FFmpeg is a trademark of Fabrice Bellard (originator of the FFmpeg project - FFmpeg project, http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu). FFmpeg is licensed under the Lesser GNU Lesser General Public License. GNU Lesser General Public, Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA and you can distribute it and/or modify it under the terms of such license.
In order to comply with the terms and conditions of LGPL, you may download the source code of the FFmpeg at http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/download.html.
5. COPYRIGHT -- All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any names, logos, slogans, designs, images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned exclusively by CrystalMotion. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. INDEMNIFICATION -- You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless CrystalMotion from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses relating to or arising from your use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any other activity by you relating to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
7. LIMITED CUSTOMER REMEDIES -- CrystalMotion's and its suppliers' entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, for any claim or cause of action related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT shall be, at CrystalMotion's option, either (a) return of the price paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall CrystalMotion or its suppliers be liable for any other direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if CrystalMotion has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. NO WARRANTIES -- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, CrystalMotion and its suppliers disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any accompanying hardware.