End user agreement for Altostorm Rectilinear Panorama Home
Supplemental License Terms: Rectilinear Panorama Non-Commercial License
This is a legal agreement (the "Agreement") between you (either an individual or an entity), the end-user, and Altostorm Software. By installing the computer software, by loading or running the software, or by placing or copying the software onto your computer hard drive, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not install and use this software.
ALTOSTORM SOFTWARE NON-COMMERCIAL LICENSE
(a) "Software" means Altostorm Rectilinear Panorama, version 1.x.
(b) "Use" means to download, copy, install or otherwise benefit from using the software.
(c) "Commercial" means the use of the Software for financial gain or revenue generation, directly or indirectly, of any kind.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Altostorm Software grants to you the right to use one copy of the Software on a single computer. You may make multiple installations of the Software on a single computer; provided that, each installation of the Software is for use with a different application. You may not: rent, lease, distribute, modify, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based upon the Software. The Software, together with any archive copy thereof, shall be either returned to Altostorm Software or destroyed when no longer used in accordance with this Agreement, or when the right to use the Software is terminated.
The primary user of the computer on which the Software is installed may install a second copy of the Software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the Software on the portable or home computer is not used at the same time as the Software on the primary computer.
You may make one copy only of the Software, for backup purposes, provided that this copy is not installed or used on any computer, and provided that you reproduce all copyright and proprietary notices which exist on or in the original software.
If you are provided with a "Non-Commercial License," you hereby represent and warrant that you will not use the Software for Commercial purposes.
2. COPYRIGHT. The Software is owned by Altostorm Software and is protected by copyright laws and treaties, as well as trademark laws and treaties, patent laws and treaties, and other intellectual property laws and treaties. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
TIFF support based on LibTIFF, Copyright (c) 1988-1997 Sam Leffler, Copyright (c) 1991-1997 Silicon Graphics, Inc. This notice must appear in all copies of the Software and related documentation. The names of Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics may not be used in any advertising or publicity relating to the software without the specific, prior written permission of Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics.
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. This Agreement is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not rent or lease the Software, but you may transfer your rights under this License Agreement on a permanent basis provided you transfer this License Agreement, the Software, and all accompanying written materials and retain no copies, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement. Any transfer of the Software must include the most recent update and all prior versions.
4. NO WARRANTIES. The services, products, and any related documentation, provided by Altostorm Software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind to customer or any third party, including, but not limited to, any express or implied warranties of merchantability of the software product or documentation, fitness for a customer's purpose or system integration, informational content or accuracy, non-infringement, quit enjoyment, and title. Customer agrees that any efforts by Altostorm Software to modify its services, products, or related documentation, shall not be deemed a waiver of these limitations, and that any Altostorm Software warranties shall not be deemed to have failed of their essential purpose.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Customer agrees that Altostorm Software shall not be liable to customer or any third party for any loss of profits, loss of use, interruption of business, or any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whether under this Agreement or otherwise, even if Altostorm Software was advised of the possibility of such damages or was negligent or grossly negligent. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software product remains with the customer. If a particular state or jurisdiction does not allow such exclusion or limitation of liability, and, as such, some portion of the above limitation may not apply to customer, Altostorm Software's total liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
6. GENERAL PROVISIONS. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected thereby. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable, you agree to a modification of such provision to provide for enforcement of the provision's intent, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Failure of a party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce such provision. If you fail to comply with any terms of this Agreement, YOUR LICENSE IS AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATED.