End user agreement for SwToolsMan
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SKYWANDER SOFT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single
entity) and the company SkyWander Soft ("SkyWander Soft") regarding software product "SwToolsMan" ("SOFTWARE" or "PROGRAM"). The
SOFTWARE includes SkyWander Soft software, and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation.
SOFTWARE also includes any upgrades or additions to the PROGRAM initially provided by the company SkyWander Soft.
YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, YOU MAY NOT INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is
licensed to you, not sold. You can without limitations install this SOFTWARE for a trial period of 20 days. Unregistered version of the program does not
have any functional limitations and is identical to the registered version. After trial period is expired you should register PROGRAM or delete it from your
computer. After paying for the personal license you will receive keyword and serial number required for the registration.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The present license agreement grants you the following rights:
* Software. You may install, use, display, start or work in any other way with one copy of the SOFTWARE on any separate computer, workstation,
terminal or other digital electronic device (COMPUTER). The main user of the COMPUTER, on which PROGRAM was installed, may create one more
copy of the PROGRAM for his own use only.
* Storage and network usage. You may also store or install a copy of the PROGRAM on the storage device (e.g. on a network server). This copy should
be intended and used only for operation of the PROGRAM on your computers connected to the local network, provided that each computer running
PROGRAM from the network server received and registered separate license. The PROGRAM license is not shared among the COMPUTERS and
does not allow using PROGRAM on several computers simultaneously.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Serial number of the PROGRAM. You may not publish the keyword and serial number of the PROGRAM in any way or transfer it to the third party.
* Limitation on reverse engineering, decompilation and disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE,
except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Separation of components. The SOFTWARE is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one
* Temporary usage. You may not give the PROGRAM for temporary usage to the third party.
* Technical support. SkyWander Soft provides technical support of the PROGRAM on the company's web site in Internet.
SkyWander Soft can use technical information, given to the maintenance service when requesting technical support, for internal purposes. SkyWander
Soft will not use given information in the form, revealing you personally. You may not request to make changes to the program, however you are
welcome to make any suggestions on improvement of the program.
* Transfer. The initial user of the Software Product may make a one-time transfer of the SOFTWARE to another end user. Such transfer must include
all component parts, media, printed materials, this EULA, and if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity. The transfer may not be an indirect transfer,
such as a consignment. The end user receiving the transferred product must agree to all the EULA terms, including the obligation to not transfer the
PROGRAM and license to it anymore.
3. UPGRADE OF SOFTWARE.
Upgrade of the SOFTWARE of the current version (ver 1.0, ver 1.1, ver 1.2 and so on) is free. Reinstallation of the program and registration update is
not required. Next versions of the program (ver 2.0, ver 3.0, ver 4.0 and so on) you can install for additional price at a rate of 50 % from the cost of the
4. COPYRIGHT. All property rights and copyrights in the SOFTWARE and any of its copies and accompanying it user documentation are owned by
SkyWander. All property rights and copyrights in the contents, which PROGRAM gives access to, are owned by the owner of the copyrights in such
contents and are protected by the copyright laws and international treaties. The present agreement does not give you any access rights to the contents.
If SOFTWARE product contains documentation in electronic form only, you may print out one copy of documentation. You may not copy accompanying
SOFTWARE printed materials (if such materials are present).
5. BACKUP COPY. After installation of one copy of the SOFTWARE, licensed under this EULA, you may keep installation file as archived or backup
The company SkyWander Soft cannot guarantee, that the program will work without errors with any other application on any computer in Windows
environment. Any software is not error free, and number of errors increases with the complexity of the program. Thus, the responsibility for damage of
any sort is declined. In any case, the responsibility is limited to the cost of the license. If you find errors in the PROGRAM before registration and you
registered, you agreed to have the PROGRAM with those errors. Any error report will be accepted by the technical support service, but we do not
guarantee that we are capable to correct them.
In the case of force major circumstances, such as acts of nature, crashes, fires, mutinies, strikes, military operations, coming into force laws, or
government acts directly or indirectly disallowing activities indicated in the present agreement or preventing the realization of the present agreement and
other circumstances, independent from the free will of the sides, the sides are relieved from the responsibility for violation of the obligations, if during 10
days from the moment of the beginning of such circumstances, if communication is possible, the side, suffered from these circumstances notifies the
other side about it. Without harming any of its rights the company SkyWander Soft can terminate the present agreement if the other side did not abide to
the terms and conditions of this EULA. When agreement is terminated you must destroy all copies and parts of the PROGRAM that you have.
For violation or inadequate fulfillment of the conditions of the present agreement both sides bear responsibility in accordance with the current legislation.