End user agreement for ExeScript Bat To Exe
1. This Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you, the end-user ("Licensee"), and Authors of this software ("Authors"). By using this software ("ExeScript") or storing it on a computer hard drive (or other type of media), you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
2. ExeScript IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE ExeScript AT YOUR OWN RISK. Everstrike Software hereby disclaims all warranties and guarantees regarding the use, or the results of use, of ExeScript in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. Everstrike Software will not be responsible for any incidental, consequential, direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of information resulting from the correct or otherwise use of ExeScript even if Everstrike Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. By installing ExeScript you acknowledge that you have read this disclaimer, understood it, and you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You also agree that the disclaimer is the complete and exclusive statement of agreement between the parties and supersede all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of the disclaimer.
3. All copyrights to "ExeScript" are exclusively owned by the authors - Everstrike Software.
4. You are welcome to test the trial version of the program for 15 days. This gives you plenty of time to try out the program on your own system. After you test the trial version, you are required to license this product and discontinue use of the trial version. Only the trial version of ExeScript may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their entirety.
5. After purchasing, Everstrike Software grants you a non-exclusive license to use one copy of the software, on one computer, and make one copy of it for archival purposes. For purposes of this section, "use" means loading the software into RAM, as well as installation on a hard disk or other storage device. You may access the software from a hard disk, or any other method you choose, so long as you otherwise comply with this agreement. You may not install the licensed version of the software onto a network server or in any other way make it available to more than one user at a time unless you have arranged in advance for a multi-user license; make copies of the software other than one backup copy solely for archival purposes; sell, furnish, transmit, or give away the software such that the software is exploited in a commercial way; or sublicense, rent, lease, or otherwise market the software. You may permanently transfer the software to another owner only by providing written notice of such transfer to Everstrike Software.
6. You may not alter this software in any way, including emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, changing or removing any messages or windows, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in severe criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. ExeScript in all its forms cannot be included as part of a commercially distributed product that is used to get payments or license fees without a prior consent from Everstrike Software. One license for ExeScript allows one developer to create, edit, and convert scripts and also create protected exe applications. This condition is also true for using ExeScript remotely. ExeScript has three types of licenses:
The Home License is intended for non-commercial home use only. In all other circumstances, an Enterprise License or Developer License is required. This license does not allow you to install and use ExeScript on a corporate network, on a network server, or on computers allow other users to use the product via the network. You may run and create exe applications only on the system where the software is installed. You may not distribute created exe applications to other computers.
Enterprise License: If the product will be used by organizations, whether business, non-profit, state-owned or government (local, state or federal) or any other type, or if an individual is purchasing the program for commercial purposes (i.e. a home or family business), you must obtain an Enterprise License or Developer License. You may run created exe applications and distribute them within one network.
Developer License: This license type is intended for business use. The Developer License allows you to run created exe applications and distribute them without limitations. You may freely distribute exe applications within or without the license's products.
8. An upgrade replaces a previous version. It does not provide an additional license. When upgrading, you must cease using the previous version and also ensure that it is not used by anybody else.
9. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the Authors.
10. The terms of this license, as well as the ExeScript interface design, documentation, and coding are subjects of changes in future versions of ExeScript without any prior notice.
11. Installing and using ExeScript signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove ExeScript files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.