Use this security logo:
Image2PDF Command Line manufacturer description
Image2PDF is an application program based on Windows platform, which can directly convert more dozens of image formats, such as TIF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PDF, PCX, PIC and so on, into PDF format, can support manifold conversion way, and automatically clear and skew-correct by adopting special technique for B/W images, to insure display effect of high quality after conversion.
Image2PDF can operate independently on Adobe Acrobat, in faster processing speed.
We once have an example of testing, in which, under Windows 2000 Pro, CPU Celeron400 / memory 256M, 5 minutes and 30 seconds was needed to convert 3042 images, totally 108 MB, in 200 directories, into one file.
If your application program doesn't require OCR (Optical Character Recognition) function, this software provides a kind of very convenient way to compose electronic books so that users can very conveniently issue it to Web. You can directly scan paper documents into image files by scanner, convert them into PDF file by Image2PDF. Without complicated procedure and operation, it will be very simple to compose electronic books.
Image2PDF Command Line 3.2 Features:
1. Image To PDF Converter supports specify any resolution in the generated PDF file;
2. Easily generate bookmarks to go to a specific page;
3. Image To PDF Converter supports wildcard character, for example: *.tif, a*.tif, etc;
4. Image To PDF Converter supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts);
5. Image To PDF Converter supports merge to an existing PDF file (insert before the first page or append to the last page);
6. Image To PDF Converter supports TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, WMF, etc. image formats;
7. Image To PDF Converter supports combine multiple directories and images into one PDF file;
8. Image To PDF Converter does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;