End user agreement for Mountain Lake Waterfall Screensaver
End User License Agreement
1. Definitions. This End User License Agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Fancy Bytes Software ("COMPANY") for the COMPANY software product ("SOFTWARE") with which this AGREEMENT is provided, including associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation. The term "SOFTWARE" also shall include any upgrades, modified versions or updates of the SOFTWARE licensed to you by COMPANY. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms of this AGREEMENT, do not install, distribute, or use the SOFTWARE.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
3. General Use. You may install this SOFTWARE to test and evaluate for 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use SOFTWARE, you must register. After you have purchased the license for SOFTWARE, and have received the file enabling the registered copy, registered copy of SOFTWARE may either be used by a single person who uses the SOFTWARE personally on one or more computers (e. q. one installation at home and one at the office used by the same person). You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes, provided your backup copy is not installed or used on any computer.
4. Transfer. You may not charge any fee for the copy or use of the evaluation Software itself, but you may charge a distribution fee that is reasonably related to any cost you incur distributing the evaluation SOFTWARE (e. g. packaging). You must not represent in any way that you are selling the Software itself. Your distribution of the evaluation SOFTWARE will not entitle you to any compensation from COMPANY. Provided that you have obtained Commercial Use License, you may transfer all your rights to use the SOFTWARE to another person or legal entity provided (a) that you transfer this AGREEMENT, the SOFTWARE, including all copies, updates and prior versions to such person or entity, (b) that you retain no copies, including copies stored on a computer, and (c) that the receiving party accepts the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT.
5 No Modification. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, lease, sell, rent, sublicense, lend, modify, recompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the SOFTWARE, or any subset of the SOFTWARE, except as provided for in this AGREEMENT.
6. No Warranty. The SOFTWARE is being delivered to you AS IS and COMPANY makes no warranty as to its use or performance. The COMPANY does not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by using the SOFTWARE or documentation. The COMPANY makes no warranties, express or implied, as to non infringement of third party rights, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event will the COMPANY be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special damages, including any lost profits or lost savings, even if an the COMPANY representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Fancy Bytes Software.