End user agreement for ADIG Human Synchronizer
End-User License Agreement for ADIG Invention AS Human Synchronizer Software
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This ADIG Invention AS End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and ADIG Invention AS for the ADIG Invention AS software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation (collectively, "SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is owned and copyrighted by ADIG Invention AS. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software and is not a sale of any rights in the Software.
This EULA will only be provided in English. English shall be deemed the language that controls the terms of this EULA.
This EULA describes your rights with respect to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and its components. The following terms govern your use of the specified SOFTWARE PRODUCT unless you have a separate written agreement with ADIG Invention AS.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
Standard Use. You may install and use one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer with the purchase of one (1) license. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Evaluation Use. Provided ADIG Invention AS has granted you a non-exclusive, limited license to evaluate the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on any number of computers provided:
You purchase a license for EACH installation you continue to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT after the agreed upon evaluation period expires
You remove the SOFTWARE PRODUCT after the agreed upon evaluation expires
You do not make available for sale, resale, trade, distribution or publication under any circumstances prior to purchasing a license
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Support Services. ADIG Invention AS may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by the ADIG Invention AS' policies and programs described on ADIG Invention AS' "online" documentation and ADIG Invention AS' web site.
* Upgrades. If this license agreement is identified as an upgrade, you must be an existing licensee under a license eligible for the upgrade in order to obtain any rights under this license agreement. After upgrading to this license, your use rights under the license that formed the basis for your upgrade eligibility terminate.
* License Term Verification. ADIG Invention AS reserves the right to request verification of license compliance with this EULA.
* Confidential Information. The term "Confidential Information" means any information or material, which is proprietary to ADIG Invention AS, whether or not owned or developed by ADIG Invention AS, which is not generally known other than by ADIG Invention AS, and which you have obtained through ADIG Invention AS. Confidential Information includes without limitation: trade secrets, technical information, product design information, database scripts, database schema, source code and/or object code, copyrights and other intellectual property associated with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Protection of Confidential Information. You understand and acknowledge that the Confidential Information associated with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has been developed or obtained by ADIG Invention AS by the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that the Confidential Information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ADIG Invention AS, which provides ADIG Invention AS with a significant competitive advantage, and needs to be protected from improper disclosure. You agree to hold in confidence and to not disclose the Confidential Information to any person or entity, except those who are required to have access to the Confidential Information in order to perform their job duties in connection with the limited purposes of this agreement.
* Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
3. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY ADIG Invention AS.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, ADIG Invention AS may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
5. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, the accompanying "online" materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by ADIG Invention AS. Copyright laws and international treaty provisions protect the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material. You may not copy the printed or "online" materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT licensed hereunder is subject to the export control laws and regulations of Norway, and any amendments thereof. You confirm that with respect to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you will not export or re-export it, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to Norwegian export restrictions. You further acknowledge that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may include technical data subject to export and re-export restrictions imposed by Norwegian law.
If this product was acquired outside Norway, then local law may apply.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact ADIG Invention AS for any reason, please write:
ADIG Invention AS License Information
NO WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ADIG Invention AS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHERS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE/JURISDICTION TO STATE/JURISDICTION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ADIG Invention AS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF ADIG Invention AS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.