|Navigation » DreamDives » download SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log free|
Portable devices > Os pocketpc
SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log 1.5.1.05
SharkPoint for PocketPC, the ultimate scuba dive logbook
Use this security logo:
SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log manufacturer description
SharkPoint is an easy to use, and full-featured scuba diver's logbook for PocketPC. Designed for recreational divers the SharkPoint interface won't bother you with endless options and difficult to use features. You can enter as much information or as little as you like and output it easily to every own designed hardcopy.
The SharkPoint statistics and search tools make your electronic log much more useful that one kept on paper.
You can easily find data and review trends in your diving to answer questions like "What depth do I most frequently dive to, and how long do I typically stay there?" or "Has my overall air consumption become better lately? By how much?".
With the free to use DiveSync software you are able to transfer all your logbook data to and from SharkPoint for Palm devices.
Free download SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log 1.5.1.05
SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log video tutorials
Tutorial not found. Let know us about any useful video tutorial.
SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log categories
dive, logbook, digital, software, windows, pocketpc, divesync, hotsync, scuba, deep sea, water, dive computers
What is new in 1.5.1.05 changeinfo log
Given stickers for SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log & download buttons
NOTE: move cursor over buttons to get html sources.
||DownloadAtlas.com guarantees that SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log was tested by antivirus program and is absolutely clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including computer viruses, adware, trojans, spyware, rootkits, badware and other malicious and unwanted software.
SharkPoint15105PocketPC.exe - CLEAN
Do you like SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log ? Move mouse cursor over the buttons and just copy one of those links, paste the code you copied right where you want on your blog or website.
SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log permissions
SHARKPOINT v1 (PocketPC) RELEASE NOTES
SharkPoint v1 - Readme file
Date: 02-01-2005, 14:55
Version: "Stingray" - release 2004, v1.5
This file contains important supplementary and late-breaking information that may not appear in the main product documentation. We recommend that you read this file in its entirety.
Portions of this file contain information that applies only to specific editions of the product. Such portions are clearly marked with the name of the edition (Enterprise, Professional, Standard, etc.) to which the information applies.
-- INSTALLATION NOTES (READ BEFORE CONTINUING)
-- SHARKPOINT ON THE WEB
-- VERSION HISTORY
The following items describe known issues, behaviour, and functionality that can affect installation of this product.
Minimum system requirements
§ SharkPoint v1 runs under 98, Me, 2000, NT 4.0 and 2002 XP
§ Sharkpoint for PocketPC runs under PocketPC 2000, 2002 or 2003.
§ Microsoft ActiveSync software required
§ 32 MB RAM recommended
§ 2 MB free RAM on PocketPC recommended
§ 20 MB hard disk space
§ Windows Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher
§ MS Agent engine (optional)
§ A Microsoft or third party MS Agent Speech engine (optional)
Installing system files (DLL's) on the PocketPC
After moving the programs to your device, the PocketPC will ask you to confirm overwriting a number of system files (DLL's). Normally you can choose 'None'. If this option should result in a problem with the functionality of Sharkpoint, de-install the program, install it again and then choose 'All' on this question.
WARNING: If you choose to overwrite the system files during installation on the PocketPC, de-installing SharkPoint may result in problems with other programs using those system files. This is a shortcoming of the PocketPC operating system. Therefore you are advised NOT to overwrite the system files.
In version 1.5, most library files have been excluded from the standard installation package for PocketPC 2000 and 2002 devices. They may be downloaded from the website and installed separately if needed.
WARNING: If you've installed SharkPoint v1 before
If you have a previous version of SharkPoint installed, please make sure to
- synchronize dive logbooks
- make backup copies of the logbooks
- uninstall your previous software
before installing the new version.
After installation, open the File Explorer, please make sure to update your logbook database.
You can do this in two ways:
- On your desktop, open SharkPoint, open your logbook file and perform a DiveSync operation using the setting 'Desktop overwrites PocketPC'.
- On the pocketPC, go to the path Program FilesDreamdivesSharkPoint and run the program SharkDBConvert to update your current logbook to the new logbook version. Then synchronize using the option 'PocketPC overwrites desktop'.
Installing from a network or shared drive
If installing from a network or shared drive, you must map a drive letter to the server and folder that contains the SETUP program that initiates installation of this product.
Performing a Custom installation
To conserve disk space, you can perform a custom installation, selecting only the options you require. To do so, select the Custom radio button in the Select Components during installation. Disk space required for the total custom installation and individual options is displayed as you select or deselect options.
SHARKPOINT ON THE WEB
Web-based DreamDives resources provide a continuous stream of news, product information, updates, code, and other materials. You can connect to the DreamDives website via www.DreamDives.org.
The DreamDives Web site
DreamDives home pages:
[SharkPoint for Windows: Help|DreamDives]
SharkPoint updates and other downloads:
[SharkPoint for Windows: Help|Update]
Newsgroups & WebBBS:
VERSION HISTORY SHARKPOINT FOR WINDOWS
Version document SharkPoint v1 for Windows
SharkPoint v220.127.116.11 Update release 02-2004
1. Add: Dive profiling.
2. Add: Background adding to program graphs.
3. Enhancement: Pressure groups set to "?" when a new dive is created.
4. Add: Buddy - remarks input.
5. Add: Adding of new additional weather combo items within the dive input section.
6. Add: Adding of new additional equipment item "Backup light" within the dive input section.
7. Add: Adding of new additional physical item "Diver's age" within the personal info section.
8. Add: Adding of new additional emergency items within the personal info section.
9. Add: Adding of new additional insurance items within the personal info section.
10. Enhancement: Speed up logbook section string grids by factor 12.
11. Enhancement: Screen DPI resolution independent user interface.
12. Enhancement: Increase of max. character input within all single line input fields from 90 to 255 characters.
13. Enhancement: Increase of max. character input within all multi line input fields from 255 to 5000 characters.
14. Add: Logbook import functionality.
15. Add: Unit conversion calculator
SharkPoint v1.4.1.05 Update release 02-2003
1. Add: Enhanced GPS.
2. Add: Pinpoint dive locations on world map.
3. Add: Display all dive locations on world map.
4. Enhancement: Add colorbands to String grids.
5. Enhancement: Dive plan wizard - enter your own surface interval.
6. Enhancement: Picture view dives
a. Picture gallery
b. Picture show
c. Picture sizing
7. Enhancement: Picture view - sizing
8. Add: Changeable colors of section string grid lists.
9. Add: Multi level dive logging.
10. Fix: Assistant warnings within repetitive dive functions.
11. Add: New and additional stats and graphs.
12. Enhancement: Optimisation of the dive planning calculations with more warnings implemented.
13. Enhancement: Option to add only the disk location (link) of a picture to the logbook database, without adding the physical picture file.
14. Add: IDD dive plan table.
SharkPoint v18.104.22.168 Update release 12-2002
1. Add: "Record Input panel" selection buttons within speed button and main menus.
2. Add: SSI dive plan table.
3. Change: If dive planning generates a plan error the PG's won't be reset to PG=Z, but will be left unaffected.
4. Add: Dive plan wizard - plan your dive with use of dive tables without physically entering data into your logbook.
5. Add: Adding of new super fast DDL option - DiveSync Direct Link for faster log data transfer between your Palm and Desktop.
6. Fix: If you used two repetitive dives after each other, please recalculate the PG's of all your dives. In version 1.2 the calculation was done by using the ABT, which of course should be the TABT. This is no problem using only one repetitive dive, but causes calculation problems when using two or more repetitive dives after each other.
7. Enhancement: Dive numbering to date in dive list.
8. Enhancement: ABT to date in dive list.
9. Enhancement: Option dive numbering to date or actual dive numbering in log during printing.
10. Enhancement: Option ABT to date or actual ABT in log during printing.
11. Add: Navigation bar background bitmap settings introduced.
12. Fix: Scrollbars under Windows XP fixed.
13. Fix: Several spelling faults fixed.
14. Add: Picture scaling option in the picture view dialog.
SharkPoint v22.214.171.124 Update release 08-2002
1. Enhancement: Conversion update metric/imperial and C/F. Imperial and temperature units will be treated now seperaly and not converted from the metric values and displayed as imperial values.
2. New: Print page select bar added on the print preview make it very easy to select a print page.
3. Enhancement: Tank pressure input possible without scroll buttons.
4. Add option: Save warning when the display is updated by user.
5. Enhancement: Registration of the DiveSync software conduit of DreamDives into the Palm HotSync manager software fully optimised and enhanced during the installation process.
6. Add: Direct internet purchase and update software options (via a secure SSL connection with eSellerate.net).
7. Add: Save changes automatically to logbook database (user is able to choose for this option or to save the changed data via the "EDIT" button).
8. Fix: Bug in HandSpring DiveSync fixed. Synchronisation will complete to the end of the HotSync process.
9. Add: NAUI dive table planner
SharkPoint v126.96.36.199 Update release 06-2002
1. Enhancement: Add new dive statistics.
2. Enhancement: Add new dive statistics histograms.
3. Fix: Edit first dive will not add new dive after clicking dive section button in the nav. bar.
4. Addition: Extra dive types.
5. New: Add unlimited photos to a dive.
6. Enhancement: New lay-out settings dialog.
7. New: Edit the default log settings of a new logbook.
8. New: Option: Start at last record.
9. New: Re-calculate PG's of all dives.
SharkPoint v188.8.131.52 Bug release 05-2002
1. Fix: View picture in Buddy section correct after click on buddy navigation button in navigation bar.
2. Fix: Tab order items in forms and dialog set.
3. Fix: Correction enable and disable "Edit ..." -buttons.
4. Fix: Check if dive is older compared to the previous dive in the logbook database works now correct.
5. Fix: When deleting the dive before a repetitive dive the check for correct repetitive dive notation and usage is fixed. When there is no dive on the same day, the repetitive is set to a normal dive.
6. Fix: Menu options Undo, Redo and Delete in main menu edit will respond now.
7. Addition: Enhanced repetitive dive check.
SharkPoint v184.108.40.206 First release 05-2002
VERSION HISTORY SHARKPOINT FOR POCKETPC
Version document SharkPoint v1 for PocketPC
SharkPoint v1.5.1.03 Update release 03-2004
1. Added possibility to edit multiple logbooks
2. Added multilevel dive logging
3. Added functionality for viewing dive profiles
4. Added 'Emergency' shortcut on Main Screen
5. Major speed improvement in DiveSync software on the PocketPC
6. DiveSync process can now be stopped on the PocketPC by tapping on the screen
7. DiveSync now only starts the full Sync process when there have been changes to the logbook
8. Installation files now include library files for PocketPC 2003.
9. Several bug fixes and minor improvements, including GPS Bluetooth communication bug, more Emergency/Security/Equipment fields and DiveSync bugs.
Copyright (c) 2002-2004 DreamDives.
All rights reserved.
End user agreement for SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log
DREAMDIVES END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (rev. 2004)
SUMMARY OF THE KEY TERMS
1. You may use this program ONLY on one (1) SINGLE handheld computer,
together with the related desktop computer(s) used by you.
2. This program is owned by DreamDives, and is protected by Dutch
and international copyright laws. No copying is permitted,
except for one (1) back-up copy. No transfer, distribution,
modification or translation of this program, electronic or
otherwise, is permitted without DreamDives's written permission.
VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE, PUNISHABLE BY
MONETARY PENALTIES AND POSSIBLE IMPRISONMENT.
3. DreamDives makes no warranties regarding this product,
except as to replacement of defective disks (if any) supplied
by DreamDives. All warranties, including merchantability or
fitness for a particular purpose are specifically disclaimed.
4. IMPORTANT - Read the full license terms and conditions below
before installing or using this software. This License provides
you with limited rights to use the software, conditioned upon
your continued compliance with these terms and conditions.
INSTALLATION OF THIS SOFTWARE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
You may use this program only on a single handheld computer,
together with the related computer(s) used by you in conjunction
with that handheld computer. This group of related computers may
include a desktop computer, a home computer and a laptop computer,
but shall not include more than three related computers or any
computer for which you are not the primary user.
You may not electronically transfer, transmit or provide access
to the program from one computer to another over a network, the
Internet or any other means, including without limitation making
the program, its features or results, available through an
application service provider or the like. You may not distribute,
sublicense or make available copies of the program or related
documentation to others in any form, electronic or otherwise.
You may not modify or translate the program or related documentation
without the prior written consent of DreamDives. You may make
one (1) copy of the program solely for back-up purposes.
YOU MAY NOT USE, COPY, MODIFY, OR TRANSFER THE PROGRAM OR
DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY COPY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS
LICENSE AGREEMENT. This program is owned by DreamDives and is
protected by Dutch and international copyright laws.
VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE, PUNISHABLE BY
MONETARY PENALTIES AND POSSIBLE IMPRISONMENT.
You may not use the program for any unlawful purpose, including
infringement of the copyrights or other proprietary rights of
others, or in any illegal manner or for creation or distribution
of illegal content. You agree to indemnify DreamDives for any and
all claims arising from any violation by you of the terms of this
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY
THIS PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH DREAMDIVES SPECIFICALLY
DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM
IS ASSUMED BY YOU.
SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT DREAMDIVES OR ITS
DISTRIBUTORS OR DEALERS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY
SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
DREAMDIVES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE
PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE
PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
If the program has been licensed to you on a diskette or CD,
DREAMDIVES warrants to you, the original licensee, that the
disk(s) on which the program is recorded will be free from
defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and
service for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of
delivery as evidenced by a copy of your receipt.
The above express warranty is specifically limited to its
terms, and the to the extent inconsistent with any disclaimer of
warranty contained herein, is not intended to otherwise limit
such disclaimer. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS
AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO
NEITHER DREAMDIVES NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE
CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS PROGRAM SHALL BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL
DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF
INFORMATION ARISING OUT OF THE USE, THE RESULTS OF USE, OR
INABILITY TO USE SUCH PROGRAM, OR DAMAGE OF LOSS CAUSED BY THE
PROGRAM, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR
CLAIM. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF
LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE
LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DREAMDIVES'S ENTIRE
LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF A BREACH
OF DREAMDIVES'S OBLIGATIONS IS LIMITED TO A REFUND OF ANY
LICENSE FEE YOU ACTUALLY PAID TO DREAMDIVES FOR THIS PROGRAM.
The End-User License is effective until terminated. You may
terminate an End-User License by destroying the program and
documentation and all copies thereof. The End-User License is
conditioned upon your continued compliance with the Agreement
and will terminate automatically and irrevocably if you fail to
comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Trial and
evaluation licenses terminate automatically at the end of the
trial and evaluation period. Upon any termination you agree to
destroy all copies of the program and documentation in your
possession or control.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT,
AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER
AGREE THAT THIS IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT BETWEEN
DREAMDIVES GENERAL DISCLAIMER & COPYRIGHT NOTICE
DISCLAIMER AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
DreamDives disclaims any and all responsibility or liability
for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability,
or operability or availability of information or material
displayed in the DreamDives website. DreamDives disclaims
any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store,
misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information
or material. DreamDives disclaims any responsibility for
any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any
information or material on the Internet through the
THE DREAMDIVES SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND WEBSITE IS PROVIDED
"AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. DREAMDIVES EXPRESSLY
DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL
EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY
RIGHTS. DREAMDIVES DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE
SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE
THE DREAMDIVES SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND WEBSITE. DREAMDIVES DISCLAIMS, ANY
WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH
THE DREAMDIVES SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND WEBSITE. DREAMDIVES
DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH
OR ADVERTISED ON THE DREAMDIVES SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND WEBSITE
OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE DREAMDIVES
SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND WEBSITE , AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION
OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE DREAMDIVES
SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND WEBSITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN
MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE DREAMDIVES SOFTWARE,
CONTENT AND WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND
THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO
YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS IN THE
DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA..
SOME STATES, COUNTRIES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW
THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS
MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT
VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall
DREAMDIVES be held liable for any delay or failure in
performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of
nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control,
including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer
equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other
equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor
disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages
of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions,
acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic
or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third
parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air
DREAMDIVES COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright © 2002 DreamDives. All rights reserved.
DreamDives materials (including without limitation all
articles, text, images, logos, compilation, and design) are
Copyright © 2002 DreamDives. All rights reserved. DreamDives
materials may be copied and distributed on a limited basis for
noncommercial purposes only, provided that any material copied
remains intact and that all copies include the following
notice in a clearly visible position: "Copyright © 2002
DreamDives. All rights reserved."
DreamDives materials may not be copied or redistributed or
linked for commercial purposes or for compensation of any
kind without prior written permission from DreamDives. If
you have questions about these terms or would like information
about licensing materials from DreamDives, please send an email
| || |