End user agreement for SpyShelter
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal contract between the authors of SpyShelter and YOU [end-user/purchaser, whether a natural or legal person] . YOU agree to be bound and are automatically thus bound, by the terms of this EULA as soon as you purchase, from its online store, the software created by SpyShelter author.
The term “SOFTWARE” and “PRODUCT” shall refer to the SpyShelter and shall also cover the software activiation/license key to be supplied by SpyShelter for YOU to use the SpyShelter Stop-Logger.
If YOU have purchased a one-year license for the Product, the product shall function within the same period and shall automatically stop functioning after this time. An license that is valid for an indefinite period of time may also be purchased. SpyShelter agrees to provide technical support and free updates for as long as it remains in legal existence and within the duration of the licenses that YOU purchased.
If you DO NOT AGREE to any of the terms contained in this document, please do not install the purchased software and do not click on the button that indicates your desire to be bound by the legal terms of this contract.
If you do not wish to be bound by this EULA and fall under the conditions/classifications found below, please note:
For users who purchased the software offline but from vendors other than SpyShelter: Please return the product to your vendor, with its cd cover intact and unaltered in any manner. Failure to preserve the product and its cover in its original state will result to YOU being continuously bound by the terms of this EULA.
* YOU, however, must note that because you purchased the product from a vendor other than SpyShelter, the latter is and shall not be liable for warranties and guarantees made by that vendor in relation to the product, unless a specific agreement on these matters have been made between this vendor and SpyShelter.
1. Granting License: SpyShelter developer grants YOU the following rights provided that you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA. YOU are allowed to:
a. Use ONE copy of the specific version of the Software and its accompanying documents that you purchased and enjoy this right as a nontransferable and exclusive right. If YOU purchased this product as part of a set of software, you are so bound by the terms of the licenses for those other products in the set, if so indicated in their respective EULA. This software, unless your license indicates otherwise, may not be used on more than one device.
b. Install this ONE copy of the Software to your computer or to any other compatible device for which this product has been created.
c. COPY the software once but only for the personal and legal purpose of creating a back-up. YOU are responsible for ensuring that the software will not be copied or reproduced for any other purpose and by any other person.
Pursuant to your license, you have the following additional duties:
a. Uninstall the software should you decide to dispose of the device that contains the software in order to prevent unauthorized copying, distribution, reproduction, and other related acts.
b. YOU must not transform or alter any part of this software [e.g. transform from source to code, reverse engineering, pulling up, making it readable in different forms].
c. Should YOU need this software's interface information for the purpose of making it work with independently-created computer programs, SpyShelter may provide the same to you subject to the payment of reasonable fees. If SpyShelter cannot provide you with the same, it shall, in written form, authorize you to conduct the necessary steps [e.g. transform from source to code, reverse engineering, pulling up, making it readable in different forms] but again, only for the purpose of making the software work jointly with the specified indepently created programs and only within the limits provided by law.
d. Your license to this software does not, in any way, allow you to create derivative works from this software.Neither are you authorized to allow a third party to make copies of the product. Activities related to this purpose such as correction of mistakes, other types of modification, adaptation and translation are also not allowed under this agreement.
e. This license prohibits you from leasing, lending, or transferring your license rights to any third party or the granting of a license to such third party.
f. SpyShelter requires its users to install the software's latest version and the corresponding latest maintenance pack thereof.
2. Expanded use
Should you desire to use the software on a device or server within a multi-usage field or network media, the corresponding additional prices must be paid for additional use. Absence a payment of the additional prices to correspond to the added use, this license only allows you to use this software on one device.
Additional copies of the software may be made if a license is granted under the unit license provisions of the customer's invoice or those found on the package of the software. Again, this license only allows you to copy in the required amount or download the documents needed and the property declarations, for the authorized use of this product.
3. Support. To benefit from the support services extended by SpyShelter, YOU must always present the key identification file that is supplied to you upon purchase of this product. Without said key, YOU may not benefit from the support services. SpyShelter shall provide support services for one year, without additional charge to the user. After one year, YOU must pay the applicable annual support fee at the rate existing on the date of payment. Non-payment of said fee results to the expiration of the benefit of support services.
YOU are required to accomplish the support services subscription form and by doing so:
* YOU accept the terms and conditions of the confidentiality policy of SpyShelter. [found under PRIVACY at the SpyShelter website: http://spyshelter.com/privacy.html. This agreement is valid and binding across jurisidctions.
Support services include version upgrades, software updates, technical support via email/help line of the dealer or the email/help line of SpyShelter itself. In order to get technical support, YOU are required to have the latest version of the software [including its maintenance pack].
4. Property Rights. This software is protected by intellectual property laws. SpyShelter creator thus owns all rights, properties, and other interests over this software. According to law, SpyShelter owns the copyrights, patents, trademarks, and other related intellectual property rights of this product and the user's utilization and installation of this product does not, in any way, transfer the rights just mentioned to the user. Only those rights extended in this EULA are transferred to the user.
5. Confidentiality. This software, its maintenance packs, the special design and structure of the individual programs, the key identification file, and the related documents are covered by this confidentiality clause. Without the prior consent of SpyShelter, you are unauthorized to disclose or dispose any confidential information to a third paty. You are required to use reasonable security measures to protect confidential information received by virtue of your purchase of this product.
6. Limited Warranty. This product does not respond to issues not covered by any of its modules. SpyShelter does not warrant the the operation of this software shall be uninterrupted at all times or free of error. SpyShelter also does not warrant that this software is able to identify all known spyware. It is also possible that by mistake, the software may issue a virus report for files which are not infected.
Breach of this warranty and the warranties established in this agreement only entitles you to claim as against Spyshelter the right to have the software repaired or change, or to have your money refunded. This entitlement shall be gien provided that you inform SpyShelter of such breach within the warranty period. The final choice as to which of these remedies shall be given is left to SpyShelter's or any of its authorized representative's discretion.
Warranties are voided if YOU have made any authorized modifications or changes to this software, have used the software for a purpose other that its authorized ones, or you use the software in violation of your duties under this agreement.
Pursuant to law, all warranties and conditions stated in this agreements supersede all other warranties and conditions outisde of this agreement.
7. Limitation of Liability. SpyShelter and its authorized representatives/dealers shall be free from liability should a dispute arise between a user a third persons in relation to the software pruchased. In very limited cases, SpyShelter shall only be liable up to the amount equal to the purchase price of the software.
Liability on the part of SpyShelter and its authorized representations/dealers shall also not exit in case there is:
* Loss of income or profits, looss of savings, loss of opportunity, Loss of honor, Loss, damage, or harm of sensitive data
8. Jurisdiction. Disputes arising from this agreement shall be resolved in the proper courts of Poland.
This agreement is valid and binding between SpyShelter and the user [YOU]. No terms and provisions outside of this agreement shall be valid and binding between these parties.