End user agreement for dtrt.NavBarWin
Standard End-User License Agreement for dtrt.NavBar Controls
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING SOFTWARE PRODUCT(S).
This dtrt End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity), also called ‘licensee’ and dtrt Switzerland for the Software Products identified above. Included are the computer software, the license key, sample code, any associated media and printed materials and documentation in electronic or other form ("Software Product"). By installing, copying and using the Software Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install, copy or use the Software Product.
License Types (licensee = purchaser)
* A test/evaluation license: The licensee is granted one time-limited single usage license to test the Software Product at his premises. This is a try before you buy license meaning the Software Product has to be bought or completely deleted after the time limit of 30 days expires. This license is only granted once per major product version; chaining or succeeding installations are not allowed. The rights and limitations of the single usage license apply with the exception that the component may not be redistributed or used in any other way than for testing the component.
* A single usage license: The licensee purchases one license to use the Software Product by one person. (Seat license, meaning for example that two developers working on the same application which uses the Software Product need two licenses)
* A multiple usage license: The licensee purchases a number of usage licenses for use by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, for use by the same number of users as licenses.
* A site usage license: The licensee purchases a single usage license, authorizing the use of the Software Product, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical site location. This site location would normally be defined as a single building, or a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate.
* A corporate, national or international usage license: The licensee purchases a single usage license, authorizing the use of the Software Product, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers, regardless of location, but owned or under the control of the purchaser.
The Software Product is owned by owned by dtrt Switzerland and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software Product like any other copyrighted material (e.g., a book or musical recording) except that you may either (a) make one copy of the Software Product solely for back up or archival purposes, or (b) transfer the Software Product to a single hard disk provided you keep the original solely for back up or archival purposes. If you have a multiple, site or corporate usage license, the numbers in a and b apply in a general manner.
You may not copy or distribute the user documentation provided with the Software Product, except for your own authorized use.
All rights, title, and copyrights in and to the Software Product (including, but not limited to, any images, animations, video, audio, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Software Product) and any copies of the Software Product are owned by dtrt or its suppliers.
Software Product Usage
You may install and use the enclosed Software Product on your computer(s) to design, develop and test windows and internet applications.
* Redistributable Code: You may copy and redistribute the sample code and/or redistributable code (collectively "Redistributable Components") as described above, provided that
o (a) you distribute the Redistributable Components only in conjunction with, and as a part of, your application
o (b) your application adds significant and primary functionality to the Redistributable Components
o (c) you do not use dtrt's name, logo, or trademarks to market your application, except as expressly authorized by dtrt in any other agreement; and
o (d) you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend dtrt from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorneys' fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of your application.
* Sample Code: You may use and modify the sample source code located in the help files or in the sample application files to design, develop, and test your own applications. You may also reproduce and distribute the sample code in object code form along with any modifications you make to the sample code, provided that you comply with the distribution requirements described elsewhere in this document.
dtrt reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein and as conditions of the licensee's license hereunder, the licensee represents, warrants and agrees:
* Not to reverse assemble, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code (or the underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization) from the Software Product or from any other information, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* To securely keep all copies of the Software Product and license files in the possession of the Licensee.
* Not to sell, rent, lease, give, lend, give access to or otherwise transfer the Software Product or copies of the Software Product to anyone that is not an employee or consultant of the licensee, or to anyone that is not bound to all of the terms and conditions of this EULA.
* Not to use the Software Product for timesharing, outsourcing, hosting, or service bureau purposes or otherwise allow others, or third parties benefit from the use of the Software Product.
* Not to remove from any copies of the Software Product any product identification, copyright or other notices.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Limited Warranty and Disclaimer
The Software Product and accompanying materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, dtrt does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations that the software will be free from bugs, that its use will be uninterrupted, or regarding the use, or the results of the use, of the software or other dtrt proprietary materials in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability. The licensee understands that dtrt is not responsible, and will have no liability, for hardware, software, data loss, damages, loss of profits, loss of business information, any other pecuniary loss, or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software. The entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the last license fees paid for the Software Product.
You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the Software Product (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. If the Software Product is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the Software Product.
Without prejudice to any other rights, dtrt may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software Product and all of its component parts.
This EULA is governed by the laws of Switzerland.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact dtrt Switzerland for any reason, please write to:
Customer Sales and Service
PO Box 750
5620 Bremgarten AG