End user agreement for SpamSquash
Unregistered License and Distribution Agreement
This is for the unregistered version of SpamSquash! The unregistered version of "SpamSquash" is the SOFTWARE PRODUCT referred to below.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ALWAYSLEARN SOFTWARE'S SPAMSQUASH UNREGISTERED VERSION
This Alwayslearn Software End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and AlwaysLearn Software for the AlwaysLearn Software product identified above, which includes computer software and associated documentation. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
BY CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON YOU WARRANT AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
* Installation and Use for a trial period of 30 days. If you exceed the trial period, you are expected to register the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
* Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
* Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Alwayslearn Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Alwayslearn Software. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Alwayslearn Software.
4. DISTRIBUTION. You may distribute the setup executable electronically for download, on optical media, magnetic media, or any other form of distribution as long as it complies with the rest of this license agreement.
If you acquired this product in the United States, this EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Missouri.
If this product was acquired outside the United States, then local law may apply.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Alwayslearn Software at www.alwayslearn.com.
NO WARRANTIES. Alwayslearn Software expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. In no event shall Alwayslearn Software or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Alwayslearn Software product, even if Alwayslearn Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.