End user agreement for Pagico (Professional)
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") constitutes the legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Pagico Software, Inc. for the Pagico software product that accompanies this EULA, which includes printed materials, related media, and Internet-based services ("Software Product" or “Software”). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree, do not install, copy, or use the software; You may return it to your place of purchase for a full refund, if applicable.
The Software Product is the property of Pagico Software, Inc. and protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Therefore, you must treat the Software Product like any other copyrighted material. You may not copy the User Manual and printed materials accompanying the Software Product and not use Software Product source codes and digital documentation including but not limited to any text, images, video, audio, music and sound effect.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Pagico Software, Inc. grants you the following rights provided that you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA (“Trial Version” is not included):
1.1 Installation and use. You may install, use, access, display and run one copy of the Software on a single computer, such as a workstation, terminal or other device ("Workstation Computer") in certain licensed period.
1.2 Mandatory Activation. The license rights granted under this EULA may not become valid unless you activate your licensed copy in the manner described during the setup sequence of the Software. You can activate the Software through the use of the Internet; toll charges may apply. To confirm you have a legally copy of the Software, Pagico Software, Inc. will use technological measures to prevent unlicensed use of the Software. You hereby acknowledge and agree with it.
1.3 Reservation of rights. Pagico Software, Inc. reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA.
2. SOFTWARE TRANSFER - Internal. You may move the Software to a different Workstation Computer. After the transfer, you must completely remove the Software from the former Workstation Computer. Transfer to Third Party. The initial user of the Software may make a one-time permanent transfer of this EULA and Software to another end user, provided the initial user retains no copies of the Software. This transfer must include all of the Software (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA). The transfer may not be an indirect transfer, such as a consignment. Prior to the transfer, the end user receiving the Software must agree to all the EULA terms. NO RENTAL/COMMERCIAL HOSTING. You may not rent, lease, lend or provide commercial hosting services with the Software.
3. LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DE-COMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Pagico Software, Inc. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
5. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA. You agree that Pagico Software, Inc. and its affiliates may collect and use technical information gathered as part of the product support services provided to you, if any, related to the Software. Pagico Software, Inc. may use this information solely to improve our products or to provide customized services or technologies to you and will not disclose this information in a form that personally identifies you.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You may take the responsibility for any risk and damage arising out of the use of the Software. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Pagico Software, Inc. and its suppliers hereby disclaim all other warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) implied warranties, duties or conditions of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose.
7. EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Pagico Software, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, punitive, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or confidential or other information, for business interruption, for loss of data, and for any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the software, even if Pagico Software, Inc. or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. THIRD PARTIES. All products, packages, documentation etc through the Software or the software and it’s title that are not under the control of Pagico Software, Inc. belong to the owner of the copyright. We spread our great thanks to them.
9. APPLICABLE LAW. This EULA is governed by the laws of People's Republic of China (PRC). If you acquired this Software in any other country, then local law may apply.
10. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Pagico Software, Inc. or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Software. The Software is licensed, not sold.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All title to, and intellectual property rights in, the materials through the Software Product are and shall remain owned and/or controlled solely and exclusively by its owner and are protected by Copyright Law and other international treaty provisions. This EULA does not grant you the right to use the content of all materials.
12. PLEASE NOTE: In this EULA, “Trial Version” means a version of the Software owned by Pagico Software, Inc. that may have limited features. “Trial Version” has a visible sign of “Trial Version” or other characters with similar legal definition shown in setup program, read me files or the program itself and otherwise belongs to Non-Trial Version.
Pagico Software, Inc.