End user agreement for Brainisaurus
This license agreement is a legal agreement between you and BeBop Games, LLC ("Developer") for Brainisaurus (the "software").
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the software, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the license agreement.
The software is owned by Developer and is protected by copyright law and international copyright treaty. Therefore, you must treat the software like any other copyrighted material (e.g., a book).
1. Developer grants you a non-exclusive license to install and/or use one copy of the software for evaluation purposes. You may maintain a second copy of the software for backup purposes.
2. You may not clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the software or any subset of the software.
3. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. IN NO EVENT WILL DEVELOPER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF DEVELOPER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. The software is not fault-tolerant and is not designed, manufactured or intended for use on computers requiring fail-safe performance, such as those used in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines, or weapons systems, in which the failure of the computer could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage.
5. This license agreement may only be modified in writing signed by you and Developer. If any provision of this license agreement is found void or unenforceable, the remainder will remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
6. This license agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, U.S.A. This license agreement gives you specific legal rights; you may have others which vary from state to state and from country to country.
7. Developer reserves all rights not specifically granted in this license agreement.
8. Portions of the software are based on WordNet 3.0 which is governed by the following copyright and conditions:
********** WordNet 3.0 Begin **********
"WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
THIS SOFTWARE AND DATABASE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND PRINCETON UNIVERSITY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, BUT NOT LIMITATION, PRINCETON UNIVERSITY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE USE OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, DATABASE OR DOCUMENTATION WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
The name of Princeton University or Princeton may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software and/or database. Title to copyright in this software, database and any associated documentation shall at all times remain with Princeton University and LICENSEE agrees to preserve same."
********** WordNet 3.0 End **********
9. The software includes the Crystal Radio Kit font by Larabie Fonts. The font is governed by the following license:
********** Larabie Fonts Begin **********
LARABIE FONTS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and International copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This document grants you the following rights:
- Installation and Use. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may copy and distribute unlimited copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as you receive them, in any medium, provided that you publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice. Keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and give any other recipients of the fonts a copy of this License along with the fonts.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- You may modify your copy or copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any portion of it, provided that you also meet all of these rules:
a) Do not alter in any way alphanumeric characters (A-Z, a-z, 1-9) contained in the font. An exception is converting between formats, here is allowed the nominal distortion that occurs during conversion from second order to third order quadratic curves (TrueType to Postscript) and vice versa.
b) Extra characters may be added; here it is allowed to use curves (shapes) from alphanumeric characters in fonts under same license.
c) It is allowed to modify and remove analpahbetics (punctuation, special characters, ligatures and symbols).
d) The original font name must be retained but can be augmented. (ie. a Font named Blue Highway can be renamed Blue Highway Cyrillic or Blue Highway ANSI, etc.)
e) Character mapping may be altered.
f) If the kerning information is altered or discarded it must be stated in the user notes or documentation.
g) All modifications must be released under this license.
LIMITED WARRANTY NO WARRANTIES. Larabie Fonts expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Larabie Fonts be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if Larabie Fonts has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Should you have any questions concerning this document, or if you desire to contact Larabie Fonts for any reason, please email www.larabiefonts.com/email.html.
********** Larabie Fonts End **********