End user agreement for DePopper
By clicking the "I Agree" button you agree with all terms described here. Please read carefully.
1) DEPOPPER is a program developed by DROID INFORMATICA for use in PC 100% compatible computers using Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
2) This program is protected by international laws. It may be protected also by specific laws in your country and/or state. You agree that you will not use the program, even the evaluation version, for purposes that offend the laws and standards of your country, state or community.
3) You agree to re-distribute the unregistered evaluation version of DEPOPPER only in its original form (the self-installable file).
4) The evaluation version of DEPOPPER is fully functional, except for the limitation that it can be freely used with evaluation purposes for only 30 days starting from the first installation date.
5) After 30 days, if you reach the conclusion that the software fits your needs and want continue using DEPOPPER, you agree to pay a fee to register the software. If it does not, you agree to uninstall the software and do not install it again.
6) After 30 days from the first installation, the unregistered program will show you a reminder inviting you to register. The "Start" button will also change to "Register". If you want, you can register the program before the end of the trial period by clicking the option "Register" of the About Box, accessible by System Menu (top left icon, or Alt-Space).
7) After you register, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use DEPOPPER in the number of simultaneous compatible computers you licensed for. The default single user license entitles you to install DEPOPPER in more than one computer, if desired or needed, and you can also allow other persons to use the program that is installed in your computers, PROVIDED THAT NO TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS USE DEPOPPER AT THE SAME TIME. Like a paper book, which cannot be read by two persons at the same time.
8) If you want to share DEPOPPER from a network directory for simultaneous use, you agree to register the software for the maximum number of different persons that will be using DEPOPPER simultaneously, in accordance to the term 7.
9) You agree you are authorized to make the number of backups you need, including the software and your key code, using your preferred storage method (pen drive, hard disk, recordable CD, encrypted archive and other methods) provided that the backups will be used only to guarantee your right to use the program, strictly in accordance to the term 7.
10) You agree that you will not modify, decompile or reverse-engineer the program in any way without previous written authorization from the developer. Any unauthorized modification may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution to the maximum extent allowed by law.
10) You agree not to distribute your user code, or your personal key code, to unauthorized users. You agree that you can authorize other persons to use DEPOPPER in your computers where the program is installed, strictly in accordance to the term 7, but you can't give them your user code or your personal key code. Any unauthorized copying or distribution of a licensed version may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
11) You agree that the developer, DROID INFORMATICA, has the right to release changed versions of the program, with fixes, improvements, customizations and other modifications.
12) Computer programs are very complex by nature. Although DEPOPPER was extensively tested and extreme efforts were done to avoid malfunctions, DROID INFORMATICA cannot ensure the program will run totally free of defects in every existing computer. By using this software, you agree that THE EVALUATION AND REGISTERED VERSIONS OF THE PROGRAM ARE PROVIDED "AS THEY ARE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE DEVELOPER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO, THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DEVELOPER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL), LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA LOSS OF ANY KIND. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE TO ONLY INSTALL THE SOFTWARE IF YOUR LOCAL LAWS ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS.
13) Installing the software implies in full acceptance of ALL TERMS in this agreement.
This software is copyrighted by
DROID INFORMATICA (c)1999-2013