End user agreement for Zingball
ZingBall - License Agreement for Use and Distribution
Copyright (c) 2004 - 2008 by
J.R. Gloudemans & Walter Hsiao, ZingBall.com
End User License Agreement (EULA)
- This license statement and limited warranty constitutes a legal
agreement ("License Agreement") between you (either as an individual
or a single entity) and J.R. Gloudemans & Walter Hsiao, ZingBall.com for
ZingBall ("Software") identified above, including any software, media,
and accompanying on-line or printed documentation.
- By installing, copying, or otherwise using ZingBall, you agree to be bound
by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of
this text, do not install or use ZingBall.
1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- This software and the accompanying files are sold and distributed "AS IS"
and without warranties as to performance or merchantability or any other
warranties whether expressed or implied.
- The author(s) will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits
or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
Limitation of liability to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law,
in no event shall ZingBall.com or its suppliers be liable for any special,
incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever
(including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits,
business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary
loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use ZingBall or the provision
of or failure to provide support services, even if ZingBall.com has been
advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In any case, ZingBall.com's entire liability under any provision of this
license agreement shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually
paid by you for ZingBall.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the ZingBall, except
and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable
law notwithstanding this limitation. ZingBall is licensed as a single product.
Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- You may not rent, lease, or lend the registered version of ZingBall.
- You may not disclose full version registration codes to any other persons.
- You may not use a full version registration code without having legally
bought the software directly from ZingBall.
- Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination
of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All title and copyrights in and to ZingBall (including but not limited to
any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and
"applets" incorporated into the ZingBall software), the accompanying printed
materials, and any copies of ZingBall are owned by ZingBall.com and its suppliers.
- ZingBall is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
Therefore, you must treat ZingBall like any other copyrighted material.
4. DEMO AND TEST VERSION LICENSE
- The unregistered demo and shareware version of ZingBall, may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. So please
give shareware version of ZingBall to everybody that is interested in this
kind of software. Under no circumstances may the demo version be distributed
with valid registration codes without prior written permission from ZingBall.com
5. FULL VERSION LICENSE
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use ZingBall
on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The
license of ZingBall may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer
must include the update and all previous versions.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by J.R.Gloudemans and Walter Hsiao.