End user agreement for GIF TO AVI SWF Converter
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR 789Soft PRODUCTIONS - Gif To Avi Swf Converter 3.2
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This 789Soft Software License Agreement ("789SSLA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and 789Soft Productions, Inc. ("789Soft") for the 789Soft software product identified above, which includes computer software and associated media and printed materials, and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this 789SSLA. If you do not agree to the terms of this 789SSLA, do not install the SOFTWARE. Instead, click on the Decline button or Cancel the Installation.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE -- This 789SSLA grants you the following rights:
Systems Software - You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer at a time and only by one user at a time.
Storage/Network Use - You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be used concurrently on different computers.
License Pack - If you have acquired this 789SSLA in a 789Soft Multi-User License Pack, you may make the number of additional copies of the computer software portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT authorized by the Pack, and you may use each copy in the manner specified above.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly - You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Separation of Components - The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
Use Limitation - You may not sell, transfer, distribute, market, loan, rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or otherwise use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any manner other than as expressly permitted herein.
Termination - Without prejudice to any other rights that 789Soft may have at law or in equity, 789Soft may terminate this 789SSLA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this 789SSLA. In such event, you must immediately destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts and you must immediately cease all use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. UPGRADES -- If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade from another product, whether from 789Soft or another supplier, you may use or transfer the SOFTWARE PRODUCT only in conjunction with that upgraded product, unless you destroy the upgraded product. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a 789Soft product, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this 789SSLA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
4. COPYRIGHT -- All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any names, logos, slogans, designs, images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned exclusively by 789Soft. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE -- You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium. Regardless of the type or size of medium you receive, you may use only one medium that is appropriate for your single computer. You may not use or install the other medium on another computer. You may not sell, distribute, loan, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the other medium to another user.
6. INDEMNIFICATION -- You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless 789Soft from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses relating to or arising from your use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any other activity by you relating to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
7. LIMITED CUSTOMER REMEDIES -- 789Soft's and its suppliers' entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, for any claim or cause of action related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT shall be, at 789Soft's option, either (a) return of the price paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall 789Soft or its suppliers be liable for any other direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if 789Soft has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. NO WARRANTIES -- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, 789Soft and its suppliers disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any accompanying hardware.
If you acquired this product in the United States, this 789SSLA is governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
If this product was acquired outside the United States, then local law may apply.
Should you have any questions concerning this 789SSLA, or if you desire to contact 789Soft for any reason, please contact 789Soft at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ?2008 789Soft Productions.