End user agreement for Ophelias Bingo World
Ophelia's Bingo World is copyright (c) 1999-2011 Duane Terrell.
"Ophelia's Bingo World", “International Bingo Association” and "InterBA" are trademarks of Duane Terrell.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY
This license statement and limited warranty constitutes a legal agreement ("License Agreement") between you ("Licensee", either as an individual or a single entity) and Duane Terrell ("Vendor"), owner of the brand “International Bingo Association” and "InterBA", for the software product Ophelia's Bingo World ("Software") of which Duane Terrell is the copyright holder.
BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the License Agreement, The Vendor grants you the right to use the Software in the manner provided below.
If you do not accept the terms and conditions of the License Agreement, you are to promptly delete each and any copy of the Software from your computer(s).
This license agreement only applies to the software product "Ophelia's Bingo World" and not to any other product even if that product is similar to Ophelia's Bingo World and has a similar name.
01. The Vendor reserves the right to license the same Software to other individuals or entities under a different license agreement.
02. Under this license agreement, the Software can only be used by those persons or entities who have purchased a license key. This license key bears the name of the licensed person or entity and is not transferable to any other party. Payment information is available at http://www.ibabingo.com
03. If a single user license was bought, the Licensee has the option of installing the Software on a single machine possibly used by one or more persons.
04. If a multi-user license was bought, the Licensee may choose to install the Software on as many machines as licenses were bought. The Licensee may choose to install the Software on one or more network servers on the conditions that the number of client machines that have access to that server or those servers, is equal to or less than the number of licenses bought. When the number of client machines grows, the Licensee must buy additional licenses.
05. Regardless of the number of licenses bought, the Licensee has the right to place an additional copy of the Software and the license key on a removable medium for backup purposes to protect the investment made.
06. Technical support is available directly from the Vendor at no additional charge. When encountering problems, the Licensee must first visit the Vendor's web sites at http://www.ibabingo.com/ and read the information presented there to make sure the question or problem is not already answered there. If not, the Licensee may write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the question(s) in the English language.
07. Technical support for Licensees which are evaluating the Software and have not purchased a license will be limited to problems that prevent the Licensee from evaluating the core functionality of the Software.
08. The Software is provided "as is". In no event shall The Vendor be liable for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of this Software, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. While the Software has been developed with great care, it is not possible to warrant that the Software is error free. The Software is not designed or intended to be used in any activity that may cause personal injury, death or any other severe damage or loss.
09. When errors are found in the Software, the Vendor will release a new version of the Software that no longer contains those errors in a reasonable amount of time after the Vendor is given an accurate description of those errors. Which amount of time is reasonable will depend on the complexity and severity of the errors. The Vendor will mention the release at http://www.ibabingo.com, and at the Vendor's option, directly contact the Licensee to announce the new release. The Licensee can then, at their option, upgrade to the latest version or to continue to use the older version the Licensee already has. In either case, no payment to the Vendor is required. In the latter case, the Licensee will no longer be entitled to technical support until the Licensee has upgraded to the latest version.
10. The Vendor reserves the right to charge an upgrade fee in the case of major new enhancements or additions to the Software. This major new version will then start a new version line which will use version numbers clearly distinguishable from the old version line. The Licensee has no obligation to upgrade to the new version line and the Vendor will continue to support the latest version of the previous version line and release new versions in the old version line in the case errors are still found, and provide technical support for it. All errors in the previous version line must be reported within 9 months after the release of the new major version. All support for the previous version line ceases after 1 year following the release of a new major version or after 3 years the software is not actively sold by the vender.
11. Reverse compiling, modifying, or translating, or disassembling the Software in whole or in part is prohibited. Running the Software under a debugger, or similar tools is prohibited.
12. Examining the transmissions or packets sent by this software across any medium is prohibited.
13. Distribution of the software is prohibited unless the distributor has received permission from the vender.
14. The Software remains the exclusive property of the Vendor. Any Licensee which fully complies with the terms in this license agreement may use it according to the terms of this license agreement. You must not give copies of the Software or your license key to other persons or entities. You must not transfer the Software or your license key to another person or entity. If you have received a download password or an URL with an embedded password for downloading the Software, you must keep this password secret. You must also take reasonable steps to prevent any third party from copying the software from one of your machines without your permission.
15. The Vendor reserves the right to revoke your license if you violate any or all of the terms of this license agreement, without prior notice.