End user agreement for Lotus Word Pro Password
The License Agreement :
This agreement explains when and how you may use both trial and purchased copies of software products from the Thegrideon Software. In this agreement:
- "Program" means the Thegrideon Software software product(s) you have purchased or obtained for evaluation, including both the software and the associated documentation and other materials;
- "Trial Copy" means a copy of the Program distributed by us or by our authorized agents for evaluation purposes and which is described as a trial, shareware, or unregistered copy in the Program's sign-on messages or About box;
- "Purchased Copy" means a copy of the Program purchased from us or from a dealer, and which is not described as a trial, shareware, or unregistered copy in the Program's sign-on messages or About box;
- "Key" refers to the unique registration code that you receive when you purchase the Program;
- "we" or "us" means the Thegrideon Software Team;
- "you" means the end user of the Program.
This is a legal agreement which allows you, the end user, to use the Program under certain terms and conditions. If you cannot agree to abide by what this agreement says you should not use or evaluate the Program.
The Program is fully protected by copyright under U.S. law and international treaty provisions.
You may use a Trial Copy of the Program for evaluation only, in order to determine whether the program meets your needs before purchasing it. While you are evaluating the Program, you may use it on as many computers as are required to perform your evaluation. Once you purchase the program, your use is subject to the following restrictions:
- You agree not to install or use any individual Key on more than one computer at a time. However, you may install an individual copy simultaneously on one computer at work, one computer at home, and one portable computer, IF (and ONLY if) all these computers are used primarily by the same individual, and there is no possibility that the computers will be in use at the same time except while you are actively transferring files between them. This provision is only for individual Keys and does not apply to multi-system Keys. If the Program was purchased by your employer you agree to get your employer's explicit permission before installing the Key on multiple computers as described here.
- If you purchased a multi-system Key for the Program, you agree not to install or use the Program or Programs on more computers than the number included in your license, as shown on your order, payment, invoice, or other similar documentation; the program sign-on screen or About box; or other electronic or printed documents received from us or our dealer.
- After your purchase, you may continue to use the Trial copy on as many computers as you wish for the purpose of generating data or for other tasks. You may NOT install your Key on more than one computer, except as outlined above.
You may freely distribute copies of the original (Trial) version of the Program, in its original format, so long as you do not charge more than a nominal fee to cover the cost of materials. You may not in any way change the original distribution file, except to package it within another archive if necessary.
When you purchase the Program, you will receive a unique registration code, or Key. You may not publish or distribute this Key by any means without direct authorization from us. If you do, your license to use the Program is automatically terminated, you must remove the Program from your computer(s), and you may be liable for legal damages.
We cannot promise that the Program will be free of bugs or program errors, but if you report a program error or bug to us, we will do our best to correct it.
Disclaimer for Trial Copies: you are not paying for the trial use license for your Trial Copy of the Program. Accordingly the Trial Copy is provided "as-is" and without warranty of any kind.
Disclaimer for Purchased Copies: except as stated above, we disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, oral or written, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability: in no event shall we be liable for any incidental, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever arising out of use of the program or your relationship with us. In no case will we ever be liable for more than the price you paid for the Program. Note that some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitation may not apply to you.
Return Policy - Password Recovery Software:
Thegrideon Software has a strict return policy due to the nature of our products. If the software is unable to recover (or remove, or change) a password, a copy of the unrecovered file MUST be sent to Thegrideon Software, and our engineers will work with your file. If the password is recovered (removed, changed), the owner of the software will be either able to keep the software and receive the password to the file (or unprotected copy of the file), or refund can be made and the end user will need to pay for the in-house recovery in order to receive the password. If Thegrideon Software is unable to recover (or remove, or change) the password, a full refund will be made. Please note that this is applicable only to situations when password recovery or removal is guaranteed without brute-force or dictionary attacks (for more information, refer to product documentation).