End user agreement for SpamKO
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this License Agreement and warranty. SpamKO is Copyright © 2004 - 2009 SpamKO. All rights reserved. All images, software, components and support files contained herein are copy write and trademark of their respective owners. SpamKO, its logos and internal images are the property and trademark of SpamKO. Duplication, distribution and alteration of the enclosed software or its resources are strictly prohibited.
The following definitions shall apply in this document: " SpamKO ": this software package being all items attached within this deliverable and/or subsequent support files obtained online, property of SpamKO. "CLIENT": A client who has paid the registration fee to SpamKO, for use of the software on the computer it was registered with. A client who has downloaded a shareware version of the software.
1. SpamKO may not be freely distributed in any form without permission from SpamKO.
2. No component part of SpamKO may be distributed individually, disassembled, copied, reverse engineered, or altered in any form. REGISTRATION CLIENTs are required to register their software for continued use. Clients who wish to register are required to pay a registration fee to SpamKO, and upon payment of the fee become registered CLIENTs. The exact amount of the fee may vary from time to time. In the event of payment being refused, cancelled, fraudulent or charged-back, the registration shall not be considered valid and the user shall remain an unregistered client. Registered CLIENTs may use the software under this license without royalty for as long as they wish. This license may not be rented, sold, leased or otherwise transferred.
NO LIABILITY, NO WARRANTIES
1. In no event will SpamKO be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of SpamKO even if SpamKO is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. SpamKO and the accompanying files are provided "as is" and without warranties as to performance of, merchantability or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. The CLIENT assumes the entire risk of using SpamKO. PRODUCT SUPPORT No formal product support is provided, but CLIENTs are encouraged to send questions, comments or suggestions to SpamKO by e-mail or by writing. COMMENT Any comments or materials sent to SpamKO regarding the SpamKO’s web sites, SpamKO or any of SpamKO’s products or services may be used by SpamKO without liability, and without compensation or attribution to the sender. SpamKO may reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute such content or materials to others without limitation.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Information on SpamKO’s web sites may contain links or references to other sites. Other sites may contain links or references to SpamKO’s web sites, products or services. SpamKO does not endorse, and is not responsible for, any product or service offered by any entity other than itself. UNSOLICITED E-MAIL AND MESSAGING CLIENT agrees not to make any reference to SpamKO or any of SpamKO’s products or services, in any form of unsolicited e-mail or unsolicited messaging.
INTERNET NEWSGROUPS (USENET)
1. CLIENT agrees not to make inappropriate, or off-topic, postings to Internet newsgroups (Usenet) or peer-to-peer facilities and make any reference to SpamKO or any of SpamKO’s products or services in any form of unsolicited e-mail or unsolicited messaging.
2. A Usenet news article shall be considered inappropriate if does not fully comply with the written charter/FAQ of the newsgroup to which it is posted. The CLIENT is responsible for determining the rules of a newsgroup before posting to it. 3. Established Usenet conventions prohibit advertising in most Usenet newsgroups. CLIENT may post advertisements only in those newsgroups that specifically permit them in the charter or FAQ. Some newsgroups may permit "classified ads" for single transactions between private individuals, but not commercial advertisements. CLIENT is responsible for determining whether or not a newsgroup permits advertisements before posting. TERM This Agreement is effective from the day on which the CLIENT receives the Software and will remain in effect perpetually.
OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. This Agreement gives you limited rights to use the Software. SpamKO retains any and all rights, title and interest in and to the Software and all copies thereof, including copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. All rights not specifically granted in this Agreement, including Federal and International Copyrights, are reserved by SpamKO. The structure, organization and code of the Software are valuable trade secrets and confidential information of SpamKO. This End User License Agreement may be changed at any time without notice. SpamKO holds no liability to the use, misuse or abuse of any software product published. SpamKO reserves the right to revoke licensing to any CLIENT found to be in violation of this End User License Agreement.