Use this security logo:
QuickTime Converter for Mac manufacturer description
Aimersoft QuickTime Converter for Mac 126.96.36.199 is the best Mac Video to QuickTime MP4 Conversion application to convert video to QuickTime on Mac OS X (Leopard supported). With this awesome QuickTime Video Converter for Mac, you can easily finish the conversion such as convert MPEG, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, M2TS, MOD to QuickTime MP4 on Mac.
This Video to QuickTime Converter for Mac Convert any to mp4 is an optimal Mac QuickTime Converter, with this Mac Video Converter, you can also convert videos to iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Archos, Sandisk, iRiver, Creative Zen and other players on Mac OS X.
This QuickTime MP4 Video Converter for Mac also provides a series of powerful Movie edit functions like movie crop, trim, effect adjustment, etc. This Mac QuickTime Converter is so easy to use that you will finish the video conversion on Mac OS X with just a few clicks!
1. Perfectly compatible with Mac OS X, support Leopard and Tiger.
2. Support Power PC and Intel Mac Processors.
3. Mac video to QuickTime MP4 Converter converts various video formats including AVI, XviD, MPEG, WMV, MKV, MOD, M2TS, MPG, FLV, DAT, MOV, ASF, FLV, etc to QuickTime MP4 on Mac.
4. QuickTime Video Converter for Mac converts QuickTime MP4 to AVI, XviD, FLV, MKV, etc on Mac.
5. Support popular players such as iPod, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Archos, Sandisk, iRiver, Creative Zen, PMP, MP4/MP3 Player, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.
6. Support batch conversion and video profile customization.
7. The best video editor, you can crop video, trim the movie and join videos easily.
8. Support adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, audio and apply special effect to video.
9. Support merge several video clips into one file.
10. Support various aspects ratios such as 16:9, 4:3 and full screen.
11. Allow you to capture pictures from video and save as jpeg or bmp photo.
12. Multi-language supported and intuitive interface, convert video easily on Mac OS X.