End user agreement for Living 3D Sharks
Software License Agreement
Produced by 3DRelax.com
10 Links Drive South Ottawa, Ontario Canada K0A 1BO
Please scroll down to read Software License Agreement. It contains important information that you should know before continuing to install our Living 3D Sharks screensaver.
This user license agreement (referred to hereinafter as the Agreement) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or single entity, referred to hereinafter as you) and 3DRelax.com for the Living 3D Sharks Software (“the Software”) that is accompanying this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement please click I Do Not Agree button, discontinue installation and delete all copies of this software. By installing, copying, running or otherwise using this Software you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
GENERAL SOFTWARE LICENSE
1. Copyright. This Software is the property of 3DRelax.com and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold. 3DRelax.com retains all rights, title and interest in the Software including all intellectual property rights embodied therein and derivatives thereof. The Software, includes, without limitation, creative concepts, codes, data structures, images, sounds, derivative works and all other elements of the Software. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. You may neither decompile, reverse engineer, modify, disassemble the Software, nor create derivative works based on this Software, except as permitted by law. You may not under any circumstances rent, lease, sell or distribute this Software.
2. Commercial Use. The commercial use of this software is strictly prohibited. Under no circumstances may you distribute, sell or commercially exploit this Software.
3. License. 3DRelax.com grants you the right to use this Software solely for your own entertainment purpose.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. 3DRelax.com disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. 3DRelax.com does not warrant that the operation of this Software will be uninterrupted, error-free and/or meet any specific requirements. The agents, employees and/or distributors of 3DRelax.com are not authorized to make any modifications to this warranty or additional warranties on behalf of 3DRelax.com.
5. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall 3DRelax.com be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business time, business profits, business information, or any other kind of loss) arising out of the use of, or inability to use this Software.
6. Export Requirements. You may not export or re-export this Software or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
7. General Provisions. This Agreement constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between you and 3DRelax.com with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications, agreement, proposals and understandings, whether written or oral, between you and 3DRelax.com relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, you understand this Agreement, and understand that by installing, copying onto your hard drive, running or otherwise using this Software you agree to be bound by terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you fail to comply with any terms of this Agreement, your license is automatically terminated.
This License will be construed under the laws of Canada. If any provision of this License shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of this License will remain in full force and effect.
(c) Copyright 2004-2006 3DRelax.com. All rights reserved.