End user agreement for ViViD Calendar
The ViViD Calendar (VVC) is try-and-buy software. This means:
1. All copyrights to VVC is exclusively owned by www.ViViDCalendar.com.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days. Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to continue to use VVC, you MUST register.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for AiS WPP, these are:
a. Personal license for a single computer USAGE. The user purchases ONE license to USE the VVC on ONE computer with a non-commercial purposes.
b. Business license for a single computer USAGE. The user purchases ONE license to USE the VVC on ONE computer with a commercial purposes.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use VVC on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered VVC software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The VVC unregistered try-and-buy version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of VVC without written permission from the copyright holder. The VVC unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the on-line registration form on site http://www.vividcalendar.com/ and pay the registration fee.
6. VVC is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration, associated with the creation and distribution of protected images. Legally registered owners may use their copies of VVC to produce protected images and to distribute those images free of any additional royalties.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
AiS WPP keyfiles may not be distributed, except as stated in item 3) above, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by AtomInterSoft.
9. Installing and using VVC signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove VVC files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the Vivid Calendar.
Copyright © 2003-2004 VividCalendar.com, All Rights Reserved.