End user agreement for Round Robin Scheduler
Galactix Software End-User License. Important - Please read before installing or using this software program.
This Galactix Software License Agreement allows you to use the Round Robin Scheduler software program ("Software"), provided you agree to the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement is a binding legal contract between you (as either an individual or entity), and Galactix Software. By installing or using the Software you agree to be bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions, below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, dispose of all copies of this software.
GALACTIX SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Evaluation and Registration
This is not free software. Subject to the terms below, you are hereby licensed to use this software for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 30 days. You may use the evaluation time for evaluation only. Schedules generated with the unregistered version, or schedules initially generated with the unregistered version may not be used as your league's schedule without first purchasing the registered version of the Software. After 30 days, you are required to either 1) purchase the registered version or 2) stop using the software and delete it from your computer system.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the Unregistered version of this software and documentation as you wish; give exact copies of the original unregistered version to anyone; and distribute the unregistered version of the software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above.
You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any such copies, however made; and from distributing the software and/or documentation with other products (commercial or otherwise) without prior written permission, with one exception: Disk Vendors approved by the Association of Shareware Professionals are permitted to redistribute this Software, subject to the conditions in this license, without specific written permission.
1. GRANT OF RIGHTS. This Galactix Software software program contained in the archive package is licensed, not sold, to you by Galactix Software or its licensed marketing agents, and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty. Galactix Software grants to you the right to use one copy of the Software on a single computer at any one time. You may not use other sets of disks which may be provided in the archive package (which may include 3.5", 5.25", and/or CD-ROM discs) on another computer without first obtaining a license for use of additional Software copies from Galactix Software. You may make one additional disk copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes, or you may install the Software to a single hard disk, provided the original disks are kept solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, copy, create a derivative work, or otherwise use the Software, except as stated in this Agreement.
You may transfer the Galactix Software software program for use on another single computer, provided no copies of the Galactix Software software program are retained for use on any other computer. You may not loan, rent or lease the Galactix Software software program, but you may transfer your rights under this Agreement on a permanent basis, provided you transfer to the recipient this License Agreement, all copies of the Galactix Software software program and its accompanying written materials, AND the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement AND you dispose of all copies of the software in your possession.
2. LIMITATION OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY. This Software is licensed to you AS IS. Galactix Software's sole liability, and your exclusive remedy, for any defects in this product's materials or media found within ninety (90) days of purchase shall be, at Galactix Software's option, either (a) return of the price you paid (with your proof of purchase); or (b) repair or replacement of the Software (if returned to Galactix Software, shipping pre-paid, with your proof of purchase). Galactix Software accepts no responsibility for failure of Software which has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. These remedies are not available outside of the United States. THESE REMEDIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL GALACTIX SOFTWARE OR ITS LICENSED MARKETING AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR ASSIGNS FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF GALACTIX SOFTWARE OR ITS LICENSED MARKETING AGENTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow excluding or limiting implied warranties, or limiting liability for incidental or consequential damages, and some jurisdictions have special statutory consumer protection provisions that may supersede this limitation. As a result this limitation may not apply to you if prohibited by the laws of your jurisdiction.
3. CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Subject to Galactix Software's current customer support policies, Galactix Software will attempt to answer your requests for technical support concerning the Software, provided, however, that this service is offered on a "reasonable efforts" basis only, and such service may be discontinued or changed at any time, without notice, and without obligation to you. Galactix Software supports the Software only when used under conditions and on operating systems for which the Software was designed. Galactix Software may not be able to respond to or resolve every request for support.
4. GENERAL. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be severed from this Agreement and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remaining provisions. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A.
5. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND. The Software and any accompanying materials are provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government and agencies thereof is subject to restrictions set forth herein and in subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of 48 CFR 52.227-19, Commercial Computer Software- Restricted Rights, as applicable (or, as applicable, similar regulatory restrictions on Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software, e.g., DOD FAR Supplement 252.227-7013 (c)(1)(ii)). All unpublished rights of Galactix Software reserved under U.S. copyright laws.