|Navigation » Guy Software » download HELLLP! WinHelp Author Tool for WinWord free|
Office > Microsoft office > Ms word |
Programming > Help authoring |
Programming > Help files apps
HELLLP! WinHelp Author Tool for WinWord 3.2
WinHelp File author tool for Microsoft Word for Windows.
Use this security logo:
HELLLP! WinHelp Author Tool for WinWord manufacturer description
* User works entirely within Word (English or non-English versions). You never have to touch a context string, or an HPJ or RTF file (unless you want to).
* Can generate topics from Word Heading Styles, or user can identify them by pointing.
* Generates a table of contents automatically, for display in the main window, a secondary window or a PopUp with jumps from it already in place.
* User adds additional jumps and PopUps by highlighting the text or graphic to jump from and pointing to the topic to jump to. Mid- topic jumps are supported.
* Generates search keywords automatically (user can edit) in lower, upper, or mixed case.
* Can generate browse sequences automatically.
* Generates and tracks context strings automatically (user can edit).
* Can set sizes of main and secondary windows independently, both on initial display and on topic change. Can determine windows for initial display - main, secondary or both.
* Set background colours for scrolling and non-scrolling text.
* Set hotspot colour for cultures where green is not suitable.
* Add sound effects by playing WAV files.
* Launch other processes from within Help File by clicking text or icons.
* Automatic multi-file project builds.
* Generation and mapping of topic numbers for HELPCONTEXTID and other context-sensitive needs.
* Incorporation of additional WinHelp macros by dialog box selection.
* Expert users can supply a file of [sections] to be merged into HPJ file on each build.
* Customised button bars for main window, secondary windows, PopUps or embedded in text. Button-top text in any language. Buttons call or PopUp any topic, WinHelp macro or launch another process.
* Automatic generation of a "Glossary" topic if desired with an alphabet button box at the top.
* Generation of additional menus and menu items on the Winhelp menu bar. Even omission of the whole menu bar.
* Customisable "copyright" line for WinHelp about box.
* Generation of CNT file.
Free download HELLLP! WinHelp Author Tool for WinWord 3.2
HELLLP! WinHelp Author Tool for WinWord video tutorials
Tutorial not found. Let know us about any useful video tutorial.
What is new in 3.2 changeinfo log
Double panel help file now by default
Given stickers for HELLLP! WinHelp Author Tool for WinWord & download buttons
NOTE: move cursor over buttons to get html sources.
||DownloadAtlas.com guarantees that HELLLP! WinHelp Author Tool for WinWord was tested by antivirus program and is absolutely clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including computer viruses, adware, trojans, spyware, rootkits, badware and other malicious and unwanted software.
index.html - CLEAN
index.html » INNO » setup.data - CLEAN
index.html » INNO » files.info - CLEAN
index.html » INNO » file0000.bin - CLEAN
index.html » INNO » file0001.bin - CLEAN
index.html » INNO » file0002.bin - CLEAN
index.html » INNO » file0003.bin - CLEAN
index.html » INNO » file0004.bin - CLEAN
index.html » INNO » file0005.bin - CLEAN
index.html » INNO » file0006.bin - CLEAN
index.html » INNO » file0007.bin - CLEAN
Do you like HELLLP! WinHelp Author Tool for WinWord ? Move mouse cursor over the buttons and just copy one of those links, paste the code you copied right where you want on your blog or website.
HELLLP! WinHelp Author Tool for WinWord permissions
TRIAL USE LICENSE
HELLLP! is NOT a public domain program. It is copyrighted by Edward Guy
doing business as Guy Software. This software and accompanying
documentation are protected by Canadian and United States copyright law
under the North American Free Trade Agreement and also by other
international treaty provisions.
Guy Software grants you a limited license to use this software for
evaluation purposes for a period not to exceed thirty days. If you
continue using this software after the thirty-day evaluation period, you
MUST make a registration payment to Guy Software.
You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed
program except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use
shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license. All
rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Guy Software.
The supplier and the author have no liability to the licensee or any other
person or entity for any damage or loss, including special, incidental or
consequential damages caused by this product directly or indirectly.
The software is supplied "as is" without warranty of any kind, either
expressed or implied. Warranties of merchantability or of fitness for any
purpose are specifically disclaimed.
LIMITED DISTRIBUTION LICENSE
The following may distribute HELLLP!, completely unaltered, without
further permission: members in good standing of the Association of
Shareware Professionals; for other cases or to distribute in modified
form, you must consult Guy Software at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permission to distribute the HELLLP! package is not transferable,
assignable, saleable, or franchisable. Each vendor wishing to
distribute the package must independently satisfy the terms of this
limited distribution license.
U.S. Government Information: Use, duplication, or disclosure by the
U.S. Government of the computer software and documentation in this
package shall be subject to the restricted rights applicable to
commercial computer software as set forth in subdivision (b)(3)(ii) of
the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at
252.227-7013 (DFARS 52.227-7013). The Contractor/manufacturer is Guy
Software, 1752 Duchess Avenue, West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Guy Software may revoke any permissions granted here, by notifying you
in writing. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Guy
End user agreement for HELLLP! WinHelp Author Tool for WinWord
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR "HELLLP! WinHelp author tool for Word for Windows"
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY Please read the following license agreement. You must agree to its terms before purchasing a license for HELLLP! or Downloading any version of HELLLP!.
This end-user license agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Guy Software for HELLLP!, including computer software, electronic documentation and printed materials ("SOFTWARE"). By Downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, promptly destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE, including any updates, in your possession or return them to Guy Software.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Guy Software grants to you as an individual, a personal, nonexclusive license to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE in the manner provided below. If you are an entity, Guy Software grants you the right to designate one individual within your organization to have the right to use the SOFTWARE in the manner provided below.
Guy Software may have patents or pending patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering the SOFTWARE. You are not granted any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights except as expressly provided herein. Guy Software reserves all rights not expressly granted.
Guy Software reserves the right to terminate this license at any time, at which time you must destroy all copies of the Software you have previously installed.
2. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE (including, but not limited to, any images, photographs, animation, video, audio, music, text, and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE, are owned by Guy Software and its suppliers. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. However, if HELLLP! is installed on the internal hard drive (or equivalent) of a computer and one person uses that computer more than 80% of the time it is in use, then that person may use HELLLP! on one other computer. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
NO WARRANTIES. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Guy Software and its suppliers disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty against infringement, with regard to the SOFTWARE. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others that vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
6. CUSTOMER REMEDIES. Guy Software's entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall not exceed the price paid for the SOFTWARE.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Guy Software or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Guy Software product, even if Guy Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
| || |