End user agreement for Zip Password Recovery
1. License. The software accompanying this License (hereinafter "Software"), regardless of the media on which it is distributed, are licensed to you by Datahjaelp. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but Datahjaelp retain title to the Software and related documentation.
- use this software during a test period of 60 days. Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use the software, you MUST register.
- Once registered, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use the software on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose, at a time.
- transfer all your license rights in the Software provided you must also transfer a copy of this License, and provided the other party reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License. Upon such transfer your license is then terminated.
- freely distribute, the evaluation version of the software, provided the distribution package is not modified. You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any such copies, however made and from distributing the software and/or documentation with other products (commercial or otherwise) without prior written permission.
2. Restrictions. The Software contains copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. In order to protect them, and except as permitted by applicable legislation, you may not:
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
- modify, network, rent, lend, loan, distribute or create derivative works based upon the Software in whole or in part.
3. Privacy statement. We respect your privacy. We want to make use of individual identifying information that you provide to us for purposes of serving you better. "Individual identifying information" is information that enables us to identify you, such as your email address, name, title and address. We use the individual identifying information in order to personalize your experience on our website and also to be able to selectively send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise.
4. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate this License at any time by destroying the Software, related documentation and all copies thereof. This License will terminate immediately without notice from Datahjaelp if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon termination you must destroy the Software, related documentation and all copies thereof.
5. Government End Users. If you are acquiring the Software on behalf of any unit or agency of the United States Government, the following provisions apply. The Government agrees the Software and documentation were developed at private expense and are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS". Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR 52.227-14, DFAR 252.227-7013, its successors or applicable agency rights in technical data or computer software. In the event that this License, or any part thereof, is deemed inconsistent with the minimum rights identified in the Restricted Rights provisions, the minimum rights shall prevail.
6. No Other License. No rights or licenses are granted by Datahjaelp under this License, expressly or by implication, with respect to any proprietary information or patent, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right owned or controlled by Datahjaelp, except as expressly provided in this License.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty on Software. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Software is at your sole risk. The Software and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind and DATAHJAELP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DATAHJAELP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS ASSUMED BY YOU. FURTHERMORE, DATAHJAELP DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY DATAHJAELP OR DATAHJAELP'S AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT DATAHJAELP OR DATAHJAELP'S AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
8. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL DATAHJAELP, OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION, BREACH OR DEFAULT, INCLUDING THOSE ARISING FROM INFRINGEMENT OR ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT, BY DATAHJAELP, EVEN IF DATAHJAELP OR DATAHJAELP'S AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DATAHJAELP will not be liable for 1) loss of, or damage to, your records or data or 2) any damages claimed by you based on any third party claim. In no event shall Datahjaelp's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you for the Software.
9. Controlling Law and Severability. This License shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Denmark without reference to its conflict of law principles. In the event of any conflicts between foreign law, rules, and regulations, and Danish law, rules, and regulations, Danish law, rules and regulations shall prevail and govern. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this License. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this License or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision of the License shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
10. Complete Agreement. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Software and the related documentation, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Datahjaelp.