End user agreement for Art Investment Calculator
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the website (this "Site") of Investment Hunters Group (which shall be referred herein as “Company”), and any services contained within the Site. These Terms and Conditions include our Privacy Statement and supplemental terms and conditions (“Supplemental Terms”) that will govern your use of specific Company services (“Additional Services”).
By using or downloading any materials from this Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. In addition, you agree to the applicable Supplemental Terms by using or downloading materials from that Additional Service.
1. Copyrighted Information and Copyright Agent. Please note that the pages on the Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, Documents (as defined below), software or other materials (collectively hereinafter referred to as the "Materials") contained on any page within this Site are copyrighted by the Company or a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Copyright Holder"). Title to copyright in the Materials will at all times remain with the Copyright Holder. You may only use, download or copy the Materials contained in the Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any permitted copies of the Materials must retain the copyright notice, and any other proprietary notices contained in such Materials. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, you may not edit, modify or make use of the Materials without the express, prior written consent of the Company. You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement as to the Company, the Copyright Holder, or any third party referenced in the Materials. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any Copyright Holder’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise. You agree to use the Site and the Materials and services and products on the Site or accessible via the Site only for lawful purposes. THE COMPANY MAY REVOKE ANY OF THE FOREGOING RIGHTS, AS WELL AS ANY ACCESS AND USE AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED TO USERS OF THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions (including any applicable Supplemental Terms), any reproduction, distribution, replication or retransmission of any information contained on this Site without the prior written consent of the Company is strictly prohibited.
The Company respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, it has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Company’s Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
b. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
e. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Company’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this site can be reached as follows:
2. Notice With Regard to Documents on this Site. Permission to display, copy and/or download any papers, articles or other works of authorship on this Site (the "Documents") is hereby granted, provided that (a) the copyright notice set forth on the Document and a statement that the Document is being reproduced under permission of the Copyright Holder both appear on such displayed, copied or downloaded Document, (b) use or reproduction of such Documents from this Site is for informational or personal use only, and (c) no modifications of any Documents are made. Any other use of the Documents is expressly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability.
(A) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(B) DISCLAIMER OF ACCURACY. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. THIS SITE COULD CONTAIN TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, CHANGE OR DELETE ITS CONTENT OR ANY PART THEREOF WITHOUT NOTICE. ANY PRICE OR AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ADDITIONALLY, THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, WHICH INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DOCUMENTS AND SOFTWARE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, TRUTH, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH INFORMATION. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES CONTAINED IN ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
(C) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED HEREIN, WHICH INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND WILL NOT MAKE ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR LOST DATA, RE-RUN TIME, INACCURATE OUTPUT, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE MATERIALS.
(D) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY OF COPYRIGHT HOLDERS. COPYRIGHT HOLDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE MATERIALS OR PERFORMANCE OR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTENTS THEREOF.
(E) In no event will Company be liable to any site user under “Terms and Conditions”, applicants or any third party, for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising from information accessed on web site, products or external links and affiliate sites - even if Company has been advised to the possibility or such damages. Visitors, applicants, and third parties, agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Company from any damages claimed as a result of information, resources, products or services, or third party links obtained from The Company web site.
(F) THE HOSTS OF THIS SITE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH BROWSING THIS SITE, USE OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, CONTACT OF THIRD PARTY AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTY SOLICITATIONS, AND DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIAL FROM IT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS OR MISLEADING OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS. The information contained in this website may include opinions or views of Company and Company will not be held liable for any direct or indirect use of web site content under State of Ohio law.
5. Links to Third Party Sites. Any other web sites that are accessible via any link on this Site are not under the control of the Company. The Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such sites. The Company provides the linked sites to you only as a convenience and the inclusions of any such link on the Site do not imply the Company’s endorsement of the site, the organization operating such site, nor any products or services of that organization. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
6. Export Restrictions. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the U.S. Export Administration Laws and Regulations. Diversion of such Materials contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. You agree that none of the Materials, nor any direct product there from, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, unless authorized by the U.S. Government. Proscribed countries are set forth in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. You agree to comply strictly with all U.S. export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required.
7. References to Products or Services. Information published by the Company on the Site may contain references or cross references to Company products or services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Company intends to announce such products or services in your country. Please contact Company Member Services for information regarding the products and services that may be available to you.
8. User Input. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, any communication, material or feedback with regard to contents on this Site transmitted by a user of this Site via electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, or comments regarding the content of any Document or other information contained on the Site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, the Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, publication on the Site, or other Company publications, and developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. The Company shall have no obligation to compensate the contributor of such information in any manner.
9. Governing Law; Venue for any Proceedings. Any action, proceeding, dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Site or these Terms and Conditions, or any Company products or Company services offered on or accessed via the Site, shall (i) be governed by State law and controlling U.S. federal law, without application of any choice of law rules and (ii) be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Ohio or of the United States District Court, and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of said courts.
10. Complete Agreement; Changes to the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. Company shall have the right to revise and modify the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on the Site. Any use of the Site after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions by the user.
11. Trademarks. All products, company names or other marks appearing on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without prior written permission of Company or other trademark owners.
12. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, members, agents and affiliates from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your breach of the Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, the supplemental terms and conditions for e-Recruiter™. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
13. Termination. Company may terminate this agreement at any time. Upon termination, you agree to cease all use of this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, Company shall have the right to immediately terminate your access and use of the Site, or any portion of the Site, in the event of any conduct by you or through your account which Company, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions. The provisions of Sections 4, 9, 12 and this Section 14 shall survive any termination of this agreement.