End user agreement for MyCorkboard Christmas 2000 Collection #1
LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of this product binds you to the terms of this license agreement. Please read this agreement carefully. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, then you may not use this product in whole or part in any manner.
The Mycorkboard Screen Saver and companion add-on modules represent a protected software product which is not in the public domain. This product is available for your use only under the terms of this license agreement. If you do not enter into a license agreement, then you may not install this software.
This software is protected by United States copyright laws and international trade and treaty provisions. PC Dynamics stipulates that NO interest or title to intellectual property or inventions associated with this product is transferred to any individual or organization under the terms of this agreement. All users agree to retain all copyright notices and restrictions which appear on the software.
1. This software is being provided to you free of charge, without warranty, in "AS IS" condition. Your use of this software acknowledges your acceptance of these terms.
2. Users may without charge reproduce and distribute evaluation copies of this product in its original download file format subject to the restrictions contained herein. Unregistered evaluation copies of this software may be distributed via the Internet as long as no fees are charged by the hosting web site for downloading or using this specific software, exclusive of possible general or monthly site or service access fees. Hosting web sites must notify PC Dynamics via email to email@example.com that they have made this software available from their site and indicate the respective URL, and agree, if requested, to include a short description and web link pointing to the MyCorkboard primary web site. Hosting web sites must also agree to distribute only the most recent version of this software. PC Dynamics reserves the right to deny sites redistribution privileges if such sites contain content or information which is determined by PC Dynamics to be obscene or offensive.
3. This product may not be bundled, sold or otherwise provided as a part of a larger system, service, or in any other consideration that can be considered of commercial benefit without a written license agreement with PC Dynamics authorizing such activity. This software may not be distributed via CD ROM without written permission from PC Dynamics, Inc.
4. If this product is acquired for Department of Defense usage by government or civilian contractor, the terms of this license are superseded by 252.227-7013 or 52.227-19.
5. This agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
PC Dynamics, Inc. does not provide any warranty on this software. This software is provided "AS IS" and your use of this software acknowledges your acceptance of this license.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES APPLY. IN NO EVENT WILL PC DYNAMICS, INC. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, OR OTHER RELATED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY AT ANY TIME FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF REVENUES, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE PRODUCT, OR RESULTING FROM A FAILURE IN THE PRODUCT FOR ANY CAUSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW FOR SOME EXCLUSIONS, SO THESE RESTRICTIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
PC DYNAMICS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE, OR THAT IT PERFORMS COMPLETELY AS DESIRED BY THE USER. PC DYNAMICS DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
PC Dynamics, Inc. may be contacted by phone at (818)889-1741.
Internet Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of invalidity of any provision of this agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
User and appropriate company personnel acknowledge that you have read this License Agreement, understand it, and that it is the complete and exclusive statement of your agreement with PC Dynamics concerning this evaluation of Corkboard. This agreement supersedes prior agreements, written or oral, and any other correspondence or communications between PC Dynamics, Inc. and the user relating to the product discussed or the subject of this agreement.