Hornil StylePix RC manufacturer description
Hornil StylePix, or simply StylePix, is a graphics editing program with a number of advanced features. Stylepix is an acronym for "Style Pictures". This means your pictures with nice style.
Hornil StylePix has intuitive user interface. It is designed to control the selected functions easy and conveniently. Even if you have no experience, you can easily learn how to edit image and retouching your photos. As a result, Hornil StylePix's intuitive UI reduces your time to work.
To better speed editing, Hornil StylePix is designed to focus on light and powerful. We are always striving to improve the performance of Hornil StylePix.
Hornil StylePix runs on fewer resources environment such as Net-books and laptop computer or virtual machines(vmware, virtual box, virtual pc and etc.) with full image handling features.
Convenient working environment
- png, jpg, bmp, tif, gif, tga file formats are supported
- Working with multiple files can be opened simultaneously
- Multi-level undo-redo support, and action list display
- Zoom in/out and the full-screen view and guides, rulers, grid support
- Thumbnail, histogram and waveform view for current editing image
- StylePix own file format(.tsp) support
Variety selection tools
- Auto-range, color-range, and rectangular, circular, polygonal, lasso area selection, and transformation options
Variety of drawing tools
- Brush, eraser, spray, clone-brush, lines, rectangles, circles
- Multi-line text editing
- Flood fill and gradient fill support
- 20 kinds of blending modes
- Color picker with HSV color model
Batch processing(rename, resize, rotate, and apply filters for multiple files)
Correction-restore and enhancement tools support
30 kinds of practical image filter support(Color adjustment, Sharpen and blur, Mosaic, Noise, Style, Rendering, Morphological, Distort filters, Convolve, Photo Enhancement)
Multi-layer and group support
Blending modes support