|Navigation » e-presencia » download Posteriza free|
Multimedia > Graphics > Photography editing
Application for designing all kind of posters. So easy to use. Download and run!
Posteriza 1.1.1 facilities
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
|Limitations||Install and Uninstall|
|Actualized||more than year ago|
|Localized||English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
Use this security logo:
Posteriza manufacturer description
Posteriza 1.1.1 enables you to create poster or banner size prints from your digital images.
The program slices the images into multiple parts and makes them fit into a number of
regular size pages (A4, A3, letter, etc.), which can then be assembled after printing.
It automatically includes margins to overlap and glue the pages. In addition, you can
add up to 4 lines of text, as well as a frame to enhance the looks. The program is easy
to use, and offers easy configuration and previews of the results. You can create regular
size posters, wall posters or anything in between, although you should use a high
resolution image for larger printouts in order to produce quality results. The program
can also save the output as JPG files, allowing you to use 3rd party printing services
instead of your own printer.
- No installation required. No weird files on your system
- Optional Installer version, if you'd prefer
- Use any Windows printer
- Use any paper supported by your printer. Any size. (A4, A3, Folio, Letter, etc)
- Posters can be any size you want. Using this program you can even cover an entire whole wall of of your house!
- Use any font installed in your system for text
- Use any photograph as background. Supported formats are PNG, EMF, BMP, JPEG and GIF. You can even use just part of a photo!
- Choose predefined type and color for the frame
- Add also text (up to 4 lines) to make your poster more spectacular
- Multi lingual: English, Spanish, German, Dutch, French... up to 15 languages
- It automatically fits the size of the text
- Small file size: 616 Kb
· So easy to use
· Best of all, totally FREE!!
Free download Posteriza 1.1.1
Freeware is computer software that is available for use at no cost or for an optional fee.
What is new in 1.1.1 changeinfo log
Many bug fixes and better multi lingual (Hebrew and Russian)
Given stickers for Posteriza & download buttons
NOTE: move cursor over buttons to get html sources.
||DownloadAtlas.com guarantees that Posteriza was tested by antivirus program and is absolutely clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including computer viruses, adware, trojans, spyware, rootkits, badware and other malicious and unwanted software.
posteriza_install.exe - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » Entries.bin - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » Strings.txt - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » Script.nsi - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » InstallOptions.dll - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » StartMenu.dll - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » ioSpecial.ini - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » modern-wizard.bmp - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » modern-header.bmp - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » spltmp.bmp - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » AdvSplash.dll - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » LangDLL.dll - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » posteriza.exe - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » posteriza.exe » ASPack v2.12 - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » Entries.bin - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » Strings.txt - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » Script.nsi - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » InstallOptions.dll - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » ioSpecial.ini - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » modern-wizard.bmp - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » modern-header.bmp - CLEAN
posteriza_install.exe » NSIS » uninst.exe » NSIS » LangDLL.dll - CLEAN
Do you like Posteriza ? Move mouse cursor over the buttons and just copy one of those links, paste the code you copied right where you want on your blog or website.
SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT FOR
Posteriza FREEWARE VERSION
This Software Distribution Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "AGREEMENT") is a legal AGREEMENT between you, and e-Presencia S.L. (from now referred to as "AUTHOR") for distributing the computer software program entitled Posteriza FREEWARE Version (hereinafter referred to as "SOFTWARE").
This AGREEMENT describes the terms and conditions by which AUTHOR will license other parties to distribute the SOFTWARE which is intended solely for distribution as SHAREWARE. No use, distribution or reproduction of the SOFTWARE or copies of the SOFTWARE is authorised except in compliance with the terms and conditions herein. Distribution of the SOFTWARE in accordance with the provisions of this Software Licence Agreement is encouraged.
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before distributing this SOFTWARE. Unless you have a different licence AGREEMENT signed by AUTHOR, your use of this SOFTWARE indicated your acceptance of this licence AGREEMENT.
By copying or distributing this SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT as well as those of the "Software Licence Agreement".
As stated, the SOFTWARE is marketed as FREEWARE.
Definition of Freeware
Freeware distribution gives users a chance to try software and continue to use it for no payment at all or just for some acknowledgement (a thank you note, a postcard, some suggestions, comments, etc.).
Copyright laws apply to both Freeware and retail software, and the copyright holder retains all rights, with a few specific exceptions as stated below. Freeware authors are generally accomplished programmers, just like retail/shareware authors, and the programs are of comparable quality. (In both cases, there are good programs and bad ones!) The main differences is in the method of distribution and the fact that there is no charge for using the software. The author specifically grants the right to copy and distribute the software, either to all and sundry or to a specific group. For example, some authors require written permission before a commercial disk vendor may copy their Freeware.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* AUTHOR shall be credited as the owner of the SOFTWARE in all distribution of the SOFTWARE. AUTHOR is the exclusive world-wide licenser of the SOFTWARE, and the copyrights and other proprietary rights therein. The SOFTWARE is intended solely for distribution as SHAREWARE (i.e., try-before-you-buy software); it is not public domain or free software or freeware.
* The SOFTWARE shall be identified by name and shall be identified as SHAREWARE in all distribution.
* You may copy and/or distribute the SOFTWARE only in its original, unaltered form, with all files included unmodified, and without making any additions, modifications or deletions except as provided in this paragraph. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or any of its files, and the SOFTWARE must be distributed as a complete package. You may not change, delete, merge or rename any files or elements of the SOFTWARE in any manner, and you may not add any files or new elements (except for installation routines which do not interfere with the proper operation or installation of the SOFTWARE).
* Since the SOFTWARE is intended for distribution only as SHAREWARE, you shall not charge any fee or other compensation for the SOFTWARE, although you may charge a distribution fee for costs associated with distributing the SOFTWARE. You are permitted, and encouraged, to make and distribute copies of the SOFTWARE to your friends, family members and co-workers for your and their private non-commercial use, in compliance with the terms and conditions hereof.
* You recognise that your right to distribute the SOFTWARE is nonexclusive and that AUTHOR can terminate the license granted to you at any time for any reason upon notice. AUTHOR reserves the right to withhold or withdraw permission to distribute the SOFTWARE from anyone at any time for any reason. The other provisions hereof shall survive any expiration or termination of this AGREEMENT.
* You shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the SOFTWARE and any other software, documentation and other materials distributed with the SOFTWARE are free from viruses.
* You may not use, copy, modify, distribute or transfer the SOFTWARE or any element thereof in whole or in part, except as expressly provided for herein.
* You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE to anyone.
* AUTHOR reserves the right to update the contents of the SOFTWARE and its associated files, documentation and/or other elements, at its discretion from time to time, without the consent of, or any obligation to, any licensed users or distributors.
* You will hold AUTHOR, family members, distributors, licensees, sub-licensees and lawyers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arising directly or indirectly from your acts and omissions in copying and distributing the SOFTWARE.
* If any provision of this AGREEMENT is held to be void, invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of this AGREEMENT, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms and conditions.
* This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Spain.
SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Distribution by BBS, on-line Services, FTP, FSP, News, WWW, Satellite, Other File Transfer Protocols: The SOFTWARE and associated files may be copied, used and posted without charge and permission as long as the "General Terms and Conditions" set forth above are complied with.
* Distribution on Floppy Disk / CD-ROM / DVD / Other Disk Types in a non-retail environment: The SOFTWARE and associated files may be copied, and used and posted without charge and permission as long as the "General Terms and Conditions" set forth above are complied with.
* Distribution on Floppy Disk / CD-ROM / DVD / Other Disk Types by Anonymous access FTP/WWW Shareware Archives: (e.g., WinSite, SimTel, Windows95, etc.) The SOFTWARE and associated files may be copied, used and posted without charge and permission as long as the "General Terms and Conditions" set forth above are complied with.
* Distribution on Magazine Companion Disk / CD-ROM / Other Disk Types: The program and associated files may be copied, used and posted without charge and permission as long as the "General Terms and Conditions" set forth above are complied with. I would greatly appreciate if you would inform me about any review(s) you write about the SOFTWARE. Thanks.
* Distribution in a Retail Environment, Book Companion Disk / CD-ROM / Other Disk Types (Book): You may not distribute the program without obtaining explicit permission from AUTHOR.
* Other (e.g. Retail not covered above) CD-ROM Shareware Distribution: You may not distribute the program without obtaining explicit permission from AUTHOR.
* Internet Providers Disk / CD-ROM / Demo Disks / Connection Kits / etc.: You may distribute this SOFTWARE on your disk/CD only as bundled shareware with other programs without charge and permission as long as the "General Terms and Conditions" set forth above are complied with. If you intent to provide the program for your own diagnostic purposes then you may not distribute the program without obtaining explicit permission from the AUTHOR.
* Software/Hardware Manufacturers & Suppliers: You may not distribute the program pre-installed or otherwise on the machines you manufacture/distribute/etc. or bundled with your own products without obtaining explicit permission from AUTHOR.
* Other Type of Distribution: Please contact AUTHOR for details.
BY DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES OF THE PARTIES AND SUPERSEDES ALL PROPOSALS OR PRIOR AGREEMENTS, ORAL OR WRITTEN AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE PARTIES RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.
End user agreement for Posteriza
Posteriza - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Unless you have a different license agreement signed by e-Presencia S.L. ("PS") your use, distribution, or installation of this copy of Posteriza indicates your acceptance of this License.
If you do not agree to any of the terms of this License, then do not install, distribute or use this copy of Posteriza. If you paid PS or an authorized PS distributor for this copy individually, you may return it unused, within thirty (30) days after purchase, for a full refund of your payment.
This copy of Posteriza may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used nonsimultaneously by multiple people, but not both. This is not a concurrent use license.
You may access this copy through a network, provided that you have obtained an individual Posteriza license for each workstation that will access Posteriza through the network. For instance, if 8 different workstations will access Posteriza on the network, each workstation must have its own Posteriza license, regardless of whether they use Posteriza at different times or concurrently.
This software, and all accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed "AS IS" and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the agreement.
Any liability of PS will be limited exclusively to refund of purchase price. In addition, in no event shall PS, or its principals, shareholders, officers, employees, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, or parent organizations, be liable for any incidental, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever relating to the use of Posteriza, or your relationship with PS.
In addition, in no event does PS authorize you to use Posteriza in applications or systems where Posteriza's failure to perform can reasonably be expected to result in a significant physical injury, or in loss of life. Any such use by you is entirely at your own risk, and you agree to hold PS harmless from any claims or losses relating to such unauthorized use.
This Agreement is the complete statement of the Agreement between the parties on the subject matter, and merges and supersedes all other or prior understandings, purchase orders, agreements and arrangements. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all matters relating to this Agreement shall be in courts and fora located in the State of California, and you consent to such jurisdiction and venue.
All rights of any kind in Posteriza which are not expressly granted in this License are entirely and exclusively reserved to and by PS. You may not rent, lease, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on Posteriza. There are no third party beneficiaries of any promises, obligations or representations made by PS herein.
Copyright © 2002-2005 by Posteriza Software, LLC.& e-Presencia S.L. All rights reserved.
| || |