Use this security logo:
Quick Locale Switcher manufacturer description
Allows you to quickly change and apply a different locale related setting from the tools menu, the statusbar, or your Toolbar.
* Handy tool for all people involved with multilingual usage of Mozilla applications.
* Switches the Mozilla User Interface language (general.useragent.locale preference)
* Switches the accept_language preference, so complete websites will be translated. (if the http accept language header is supported, e.g. like Google does)
* Switches the Spell Checker Dictionary preference. (if supported by your Mozilla application)
* Remembers the dictionary and content locale for each site and automatically switches when you load that site. It also tries to detect the language of sites itself, and if found automatically switches to that language. In Thunderbird the automatic switching is based on e-mail addresses.
* Auto restarts the application in versions 1.4+ (only if needed)
* Includes country flag icons for 'all' countries by famfamfam.com.
* Displays the flag of the currently selected locale on your statusbar.
* Add 3 of your own custom defined locales.
* Select from a list of ~200 locales which locales should be visible in the menu.
* Select which settings you want to switch.
* Available for Firefox 1.0 - 3.0, Thunderbird 1.0 - 2.0, NVU 1.0, Mozilla Suite 1.7, Seamonkey, Sunbird, Flock and Netscape
* Available in: en-US, nl-NL, fr-FR, it-IT, ja-JP, de-DE, es-ES, tr-TR, ko-KR, pl-PL, cs-CZ, bg-BG, pt-PT, sl-SI, zh-CN, sk-SK, ru-RU, fy-NL, zh-TW, pt-BR, da-DK, lt-LT, ja-JP-mac, gl-ES, sq-AL, he-IL, en-GB, fa-IR, km-KH, uk-UA, hr-HR, be-BY, ro-RO, es-AR, hu-HU, nb-NO, fi-FI, ca-AD, ar, ml-IN, wa-BE, is-IS, mk-MK
* Note! After adding the toolbar button (menu View/toolbars/Customize) you need to restart your Mozilla application before it actually works