End user agreement for DiskSweeper Free
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT
(THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Crave Worldwide, India (the author) grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one hardware product for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted to use it as demo version, if you would like to continue using it, you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your computer. This license is not transferable to any other hardware product or other company, entity, or individual.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by the author. Your license confers no title or ownership in the
SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by International copyright law and international treaty provisions.
You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge
that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Crave Worldwide, India and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. UNAUTHORIZED USE. You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the SOFTWARE except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
6. BUNDLING. In no case may this product be bundled with hardware or other non-shareware software without written permission
from Crave Worldwide, India.
All distribution of SOFTWARE is further restricted with regard to sources which also distribute virus source code and related virus construction/creation materials. The SOFTWARE may not be made available on any site, CD-ROM, or with any package which makes available or contains viruses, virus source code, virus construction programs, or virus creation material.
Permission to distribute the SOFTWARE is not transferable, assignable, saleable, or franchisable. Each entity wishing to distribute the package must independently satisfy the terms of the distribution license.
7. LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. Crave Worldwide, India DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
RELATING TO THIS SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER Crave Worldwide, India NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Crave Worldwide, India HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS. THE PERSON USING THE SOFTWARE BEARS ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY IS BY LAW INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID TO Crave Worldwide, India
8. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
9. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Crave Worldwide, India OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU
FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Crave Worldwide, India HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL Crave Worldwide, India LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Crave Worldwide, India which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
11. RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Crave Worldwide, India.
Copyright (C) 2005-2008 Crave Worldwide, India, All Rights Reserved