End user agreement for Fast Explorer
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you ("you") and Alex Yakovlev ("author") for the Fast Explorer software product ("Software"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold, and ALL SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS."
1. GRANT OF LICENSE: This EULA grants you the following rights:
· Installation and Use: You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the Software. Any copies of the Software which this License authorizes you to make are subject to this EULA.
· Reproduction and Distribution: You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the Software either in whole or in part; each copy should include all copyright and trademark notices, and shall be accompanied by a copy of this EULA. Copies of the Software may be distributed as a standalone product or included with your own product.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS:
· Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly: You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
· Support Services: author may not provide you with support services ("Support Services") related to the Software.
· Software Transfer: You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
· Termination: Without prejudice to any other rights of the author, your rights under this EULA will terminate automatically without notice from the author if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this EULA. In such event you must destroy all copies of the Software and any related materials.
3. COPYRIGHT: All right, title and interest in and to the Software (including the copyrights in the Software and including, but not limited to, any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Software), the accompanying printed materials (if any), and any copies of the Software are owned by the author. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Except as permitted by applicable law and this License, you may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Software.
· Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact the author of this Software for any reason, please contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
4. LIMITED WARRANTY
NO WARRANTIES. The author expressly disclaims any warranty for the Software. The Software and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Software remains with you.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
In no event shall the author of this Software be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the author of this Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.